Thanks for coming to the Herts/Beds&Buck meet

Awsome Stotfold meeting!!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you that came to the 2nd Herts/Beds& Bucks meeting in Stotfold today (sunday 13th)

What a fantastic turnout!!! Great to see the familiar faces as well as some new ones.

We hope you all made some new friends and got some good advice and tips.

Such a lovely friendly bunch!!

We will look forward to seeing you all again at the next meeting late Sept early Oct time. Anyone new is welcome to come of course.

Once again Thank you!!!

Kind Regards

Alison & Mark

Guest the ps

Hi Alison & Mark

Thats for organising the meet up, it was lovley in the sun today.

Met some really nice people again and hope to keep in touch and meet up on 'the other side'!!!

Thanks again

Brenda and Barrie

Guest Scardycat

Thank you for organising the meet-up, you did a really good job there, it was really nice to see some faces, a lovely day.

Thank you

Veronica

Guest Angelcake

Hi Alison and Mark,

Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to organise it. Great little venue!! Met some nice people.

Angelcake

Guest Dobbsy Family

Hi Alison and Mark -

we are SO gutted we were unable to make the get together today!! Both myself and one of my daughters have been vegged out on the couch all day feeling unwell. We were really looking forward to meeting people and chatting about OZ - we are right at the beginning of the whole process and are a little apprehensive - we know it will be the best move for our girls, but it is such a mammouth decision!!

Talking to others who are doing the same thing is something we really need!!

I'm glad that you are planning another one Sept/ Oct time - we will def be there!!!!!!!

Stotfold is only 20 mins up the road from us too - we live in Barton-Le-Clay.

Anyway - sorry again - it was a lovely sunny day too!

Keep in touch.

Hope to meet you all SOON!

Warm Regards,

Caroline, Mark and Girls

xx

Guest BaldockGrays
Awsome Stotfold meeting!!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you that came to the 2nd Herts/Beds& Bucks meeting in Stotfold today (sunday 13th)

What a fantastic turnout!!! Great to see the familiar faces as well as some new ones.

We hope you all made some new friends and got some good advice and tips.

Such a lovely friendly bunch!!

We will look forward to seeing you all again at the next meeting late Sept early Oct time. Anyone new is welcome to come of course.

Once again Thank you!!!

Kind Regards

Alison & Mark

Alison \ Mark,

Thanks for arranging today, We had a great day and met some real characters. It was so good to talk to others face to face that were experienceing the highs and lows of the process.

Good luck to one and all

Guest the ps
Barry and Brenda have clicked your chick:biglaugh:

Hi

Clicked your too !!:biglaugh:

No stopping me now!

Hi to Andy and Theresa, clicked your too!

Brenda

Guest Scardycat
Hi

Clicked your too !!

No stopping me now!

Hi to Andy and Theresa, clicked your too!

Brenda

Hi Brenda, thanks for the click, don't forget to write your name in the box so people know who's clicked them, then they can click you back. This opens up a whole new world:biglaugh: get clicking:biglaugh: come join us in the social group

P.S. was really nice to meet up with you both

Guest traybears

hi Alison And Mark,what A Lovely Turn Out It Was.met Some Really Nice People.we Really Enjoyed Ourselves,thanks Guys.see You Soon.tracy.xx.

Guest helmark67

Thanks Alison and Mark - had a great afternoon - fab venue! Hopefully we will have our Visa by the time you do the next one!!

Guest the ps
Hi Brenda, thanks for the click, don't forget to write your name in the box so people know who's clicked them, then they can click you back. This opens up a whole new world:biglaugh: get clicking:biglaugh: come join us in the social group

P.S. was really nice to meet up with you both

Thanks for info

great to meet you and your daughters

Brenda

ps Told my mum about you!!!!

Guest Scardycat
Thanks for info

great to meet you and your daughters

Brenda

ps Told my mum about you!!!!

great, tell her if she comes out, I might even treat you all to a nice home cooked meal, complete with "fag":biglaugh:

Andy & Theresa you are invited too, I know you wouldnt want to miss out on an offer like that:no:

Guest tahe49
great, tell her if she comes out, I might even treat you all to a nice home cooked meal, complete with "fag"

Oh god no, this brings back bad memories for me:wacko:

Thanks for the meet - there were lots of people heading to Brisbane so lets hope we all keep in touch, then that will be at least 4 friends we will have :mask:

Guest Scardycat
great, tell her if she comes out, I might even treat you all to a nice home cooked meal, complete with "fag"

Andy & Theresa you are invited too, I know you wouldnt want to miss out on an offer like that

Forgot to say, my daughters wont be there, apparently they have prior engagements:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest BaldockGrays

Andy & Theresa you are invited too, I know you wouldnt want to miss out on an offer like that

Scardycat,

we may have to miss that breakfast.:cry: I wouyld appreciate it though if you could perhaps do a couple of egg and bacon sarnies and give them to your daugter on 6th Sept.:jiggy: when we sit in the bar in departures we can toast all your health and have a good sarnie as well.

Said before, really great to meet you all and hope to see you all over on the darkside on day soon

Andy and Teresa

Guest Scardycat
Scardycat,

we may have to miss that breakfast. I wouyld appreciate it though if you could perhaps do a couple of egg and bacon sarnies and give them to your daugter on 6th Sept. when we sit in the bar in departures we can toast all your health and have a good sarnie as well.

Said before, really great to meet you all and hope to see you all over on the darkside on day soon

Andy and Teresa

Consider it done, I shall be up at the crack of dawn that day, slaving over the hot stove, skillet in hand, fag in mouth, they'll be the best egg & bacon sarnies you ever tasted:biglaugh: want sauce on them?:unsure:

Veronica xxx

Guest BaldockGrays

Veronica,

Brown sauce on mine please, Teresa and the kids would like red.:jiggy:

Service with a smile, thats what i like to see :notworthy:

Guest Scardycat
Veronica

Ignore Barrie, I'm sure you are a great cook !

Brenda x

Barry, you have sooo hurt my feelings, I was planning a big fry up especially for you

Brenda, don't worry about it, ask my daughters, they'll tell you, they would rather starve than eat another one of my meals. They let me feed their kids though, :biglaugh:Spaghetti Carbonara ( ready meal straight from Tesco) the grandkids love it. Dont know what I'm going to do in Oz when they ask me to make it lol Will have to tell them Australians don't eat that food:twitcy:

Guest Scardycat
Veronica,

Brown sauce on mine please, Teresa and the kids would like red.

Service with a smile, thats what i like to see :notworthy:

Brown for you red for the rest it is then, sorry if the smiles a bit lopsided, its the fag that does it.:biglaugh:

Guest sanders family

Thank you so much alison and mark it was another great meet up, hope i can meet up with you and tracybear in the hols. It was also great to meet up with a old school mate what a small world we live in, but hopefully not to long and we will be in a big country in a small world. LOL

We will be there at the sept meet could you please get someone that is also going to Melbourne there as we think we might be the only ones going LOL:biglaugh::smile:

Thanks again great meet up

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived