Blooming house sales!

Waitingawhile

Well tomorrow feels like it is D day for me and my OH. i am due to start work in WA on 29th July. Our house sale has been postponed from the 30th June to the 4th July. there are only 3 in the chain one cash buyer buying our buyers house- our house has no mortgage so should really be simple process but the buyers buyer decided he wanted to pay Julys rent and therefore did not want to complete until 24th July Ahhh. So asked if all parties could at least exchange contract sso could make concrete plans. Then finally we got a call from the estate agent saying the buyers buyer had said itwould be all go on 14th July yippeeeee but......my estate agent checked it all out and said the buyers solicitor was unaware we were workign to the 14th on Friday. Well my OH had given up his job on Friday and I am working my notice - I am so terrified it will now all fall through plus all the cheap flights to perth are going and we are going to be lucky to get there now on time! I hate this feeling of being up in the air is anyone else in the same boat trying to do things last minute and quickly :arghh:!

Guest Karen K

What a nightmare, i wish you lots of luck and some positive thoughts. xx and i will click your chick for good luck xx

Guest jogrant3232

Hi Guys, not quite in the same boat but our house was sold 2 weeks ago. The people buying ours are cash buyers but the people buying theres are 1st time buyers in rented accomadation at the moment. They want to be in by the end of this month as thats when there contract runs out. I dont believe it can go through that quick but we need a date so we can sort flights and send the dog over as Perth quarrentine gets very busy. Its all the ?????? that is driving me mad.

Thanks Karen and Jo- it just feels so horrible to be in limbo-and you are right Jo every thing is ?????? all the time you just dont know what to do and when as everything is so interelated. I want to sort out my dogs too but feel we should get a rental first as it might be difficult we just dont know so ????? again! Anyway they are staying with family first and we will send for them- which shippers will you use just out of interest for your pe

Thanks Karen and Jo- it just feels so horrible to be in limbo-and you are right Jo every thing is ?????? all the time you just dont know what to do and when as everything is so interelated. I want to sort out my dogs too but feel we should get a rental first as it might be difficult we just dont know so ????? again! Anyway they are staying with family first and we will send for them- which shippers will you use just out of interest for your pets?

Guest traybears

hi All,just Wanted To Wish You's Lots Of Luck.im Sure It Will All Work Out In The End,tracy.xx.

Thanks for your good wishes. The sale did not go through but yesterday I received an excited tel call from estate agent who said every one was ready to complete today and you guessed it didnt go through!!!! AHHHHHHHH. My Solicitor has now said Friday i cannot take anymore I will be lucky to get a flight I can afford and am begining to think is anything worth all this pressure!

Guest Karen K
Thanks Karen and Jo- it just feels so horrible to be in limbo-and you are right Jo every thing is ?????? all the time you just dont know what to do and when as everything is so interelated. I want to sort out my dogs too but feel we should get a rental first as it might be difficult we just dont know so ????? again! Anyway they are staying with family first and we will send for them- which shippers will you use just out of interest for your pets?

lizx

Keep us informed about Friday, will send positive thoughts:wubclub:. I re-homes my dog, so dont know anything about shipping pets sorry, i am sure someone on PIO will know the best agents to use. Start up another thread and ask them. XX

Guest jogrant3232

Hi Hun,

I have gone with Jets4pets. They were not the cheapest but when I phoned, the fella was lovely and very very helpful. He explained every thing to me, procedure etc and he just made me feel at ease with it all. I think its a lottery as Ive heard good and bad about lots of companies so I went with my gut feeling after talking to most of them. Hope this helps x

Hiya

We're using Airpets for our dog. Melbourne quarantine is full for August so he can't fly till 2nd Sept!! He's having to stay at Airpets kennels beforehand as we are hoping to go before him and they will also collect him from home too. Very pleased with them so far. My brother recommended them as he used them 5 years ago for his dog.

We are also waiting for exchange and completion dates so we can finalise everything, aaaarrrggghh!!

Good luck with it all.

Kag and Co

Guest The Pom Queen

Just wanted to wish you luck with the completion, hopefully it will all be fine on Friday and everything will go ahead as planned, fingers crossed.

Excellent news. Really pleased for you.

Just waiting for our exchange to go through and then travel agents here we come...

Kag and Co

Archived