Partners occupation is listed on skilled list..

Dotty Wood

Hey all, I posted before, my partners occupation is listed on the skilled Visa list (registered nurse -aged care) she also has an NVQ 3 qualification and has been working in the profession for 4 years.

Am I able to go with my partner on her Visa or do I need to obtain a skill over here in the UK.

Cheers.

Only one person can apply for the visa.  Then  the husband or wife and children get included as their dependents.

So yes, she should apply for the visa and you go along for the ride.  She needs to check whether she can get enough points. Probably best to hire a good migration agent to help you through the process.  It's pretty complicated these days.

Edited by Marisawright

On 18/02/2019 at 09:20, Dotty Wood said:

Hey all, I posted before, my partners occupation is listed on the skilled Visa list (registered nurse -aged care) she also has an NVQ 3 qualification and has been working in the profession for 4 years.

Am I able to go with my partner on her Visa or do I need to obtain a skill over here in the UK.

Cheers.

She will need to be degree trained as a nurse and to claim points for the 4 years experience will have to be post degree.