You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Rimps

Commitment for QLD 489

Can anyone help me out to guide which regional area in QLD is good to start and how to write commitment.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

@JetBlast Thanks for concern 

It means I am from offshore so it’s really hard to find which regional area is better to begin life in new country and even I have son me also worried about his education.

if you have or anybody has knowledge regarding QLD regional then provide your guidance.

Thanks

It might be useful to tell us your occupation. Little point recommending an area if you can't find employment there.

I would google Toowoomba, Someone I did my nursing degree with works out there. I believe they have a hard time finding nurses.

https://svha.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/SVHA_SVPHT

Edited by Jenki75

29/12/17 AHPRA logged,  31/01/2018 AHPRA asked for more docs,  20/02/2018 AHPRA rec'd docs, 27/02/2018 AHPRA extension app'd, 12/03/2018 Reg in principle, 29/03/2018 AHPRA Full Registration, 29/03/2018 Anmac Modified Skills lodged,   15/05/2018 ANMAC Mod skills Assessment +ve,  Aug. 2018 PTE-A (L:85 R:90 S:90 W:90),  South Australia State 190 Sponsorship Applied 08/09/2018, State Sponsorship Approved 08/11/2018, Lodged 190 visa 16/11/2018.  CO Contact for form 47a for migrating adult child, and non-migrating non-dependent adult children  9th April, 2019.