835 remaining relative working rights

Coljoub

9 hours ago, Coljoub said:

Help! Has anyone successfully applied for working rights on bridging visa (835 remaining relative)?

Yes.

9 hours ago, Coljoub said:

Any tips??

It's not a matter of tips, its a matter of meeting the requirements specified by the Regulations in order to be granted work rights.

It will be dependent on your specific situation.

Looking for general tips on a public forum, without any specific details of your situation is not ideal.

Thanks for your reply. My brother has applied for 835 (I’m his sponsor) and has bridging visa with no work rights. He is currently living with us and we’re covering any expenses. I’m just confused as to how we prove financial hardship if I say I can sponsor him and he isn’t living on his own (which isn’t feasible as we don’t have money for this).

1 hour ago, Coljoub said:

Thanks for your reply. My brother has applied for 835 (I’m his sponsor) and has bridging visa with no work rights. He is currently living with us and we’re covering any expenses. I’m just confused as to how we prove financial hardship if I say I can sponsor him and he isn’t living on his own (which isn’t feasible as we don’t have money for this).

You really need specific advice so I would go with Raul above and get an agent like himself to look at the issue.