Attaching documents after submitting time limit

mrDaiwa

Hi there, we applied the Visa 309 today evening and started to attach the documents as well. I’m just wondering, is there any time limit to upload everything between of submitting and finalised by the department? I mean do I have couple of days to work on it or need to push it asap?

2 hours ago, mrDaiwa said:

Hi there, we applied the Visa 309 today evening and started to attach the documents as well. I’m just wondering, is there any time limit to upload everything between of submitting and finalised by the department? I mean do I have couple of days to work on it or need to push it asap?

Upload the essential stuff like birth certs and passports assp so that the basic application is complete.

You can then keep uploading additional evidence right up until it is granted. Just beware of the 60 document limit.

Hi Nemesis, thanks for your reply. Just noticed while applying the documents the max limit is 100 instead of 60. It says on the top already 54 out of 100 documents received. Can't find anywhere that the max is 60 documents? Has this changed?

2 hours ago, mrDaiwa said:

Hi Nemesis, thanks for your reply. Just noticed while applying the documents the max limit is 100 instead of 60. It says on the top already 54 out of 100 documents received. Can't find anywhere that the max is 60 documents? Has this changed?

It may have increased since we went through th process. If it says 100 then thats their current figure.

If necessary combine several pieces of evidence into one documnet as that gives you the ability to upload more.