489 sponsored visa for SA

nesma ewaida

Hello everyone, I've just lodged my application for South Australia nomination on 15 /12, I have few questions and I would highly appreciate if there's someone has been through this before to answer this

- by the way, my occupation is a program or project administrator with 80 points 

- they will update their occupation list in January, will this affect my application?

- they will raise the high points bar anyway. When to expect that? and will it affect my application?

- Is the processing time still 5 weeks, even in holidays?

- my husband functional English certificate, it will be one year old on ends 20th Jan, Do we have to re-sit the exam if we applied after that date?

- I've learned that the next round for invitations is on 11st Jan, Is it related to this kind of visa or not? 

they will update their occupation list in January, will this affect my application? they will raise the high points bar anyway. When to expect that? and will it affect my application?

They constantly update the list so it can be changed at any time. In July 2019 the caps will reset and occupations will be added, removed and come out of high points.

The processing time advertised is accurate so 5 weeks it will most probably be.

The PTE English exam is valid for 3 years. I assume the IELTS is the same.

SA state nominations don't go by invitation rounds. This is for the 189 visa. You will be invited as soon as the state processes your nomination.