Onshore when offshore visa ready to be granted ADVICE needed

dondons1uk

So basically I've been told to leave and it's recommended it's a minimum of 5 business days. All good. 

What I'm trying to find out is if I go to NZ Sunday and I get my grant Monday do I really have to stay all week or can I change flight and come back to Oz? 

Is the 5 days just so they've got 5 days to issue the visa rather than average actual legal requirement as a minimum. 

I'll miss my husband and son so much! 

Jon you're always a source of such great knowledge. That was my gut feeling. 

I'm now panicked about visas for NZ. I don't need one as a British Tourist but apparently they get funny if you're traveling fromand back to Australia. I've got a valid tourist visa back to Australia though so hope it'll be ok! 

Haaa you’ll be fine- (I’ll be the same as you when they finally get around to mine though!!) 

its a well trodden path. Your current tourist visa is valid until you re enter oz in which case your new shiny sparkly visa kicks in once you cross the border. 

Have you got the VEVO app?

Ahhhh it’s driving me to dispair at the moment!!! I think coupled with missing out on the festivities back home, it’s becoming all consuming.... my poor long suffering partner is getting all my moods taken out on him too as I’m out on a limb here- no social circle to speak of as yet... hence the desperation to get back into work- I can feel my brain going to mush!! 😬😬😬

5 hours ago, CEP said:

Ahhhh it’s driving me to dispair at the moment!!! I think coupled with missing out on the festivities back home, it’s becoming all consuming.... my poor long suffering partner is getting all my moods taken out on him too as I’m out on a limb here- no social circle to speak of as yet... hence the desperation to get back into work- I can feel my brain going to mush!! 😬😬😬

I totally understand. I've had the little one to take care of so it's kdptd busy enough but I'm so desperate to move on with life. We're living with in laws until I can work and then we can buy a house. 

Remind me where in Oz you are?