Moving from Liverpool to Perth June 09

Guest dougie32

Guest dougie32

Hi just wondering whether there is anyone else in or around Liverpool who are moving to Perth. We are a family of six and have had our visa to move out there a couple of years now and have finally decided to go next June/July. I would ike to make contact with other people who are in a similiar situation and therefore can discuss issues such as areas to live, schooling, employement usual stuff. Thanks for reading cheers joe:arghh::yes:

Guest leeob77

hi joe. we are from wigan and are hoping to move out sometime after christmas. we have friends out in perth who are also from liverpool originally. there are just the three of us - me (30, maintenance electrician, mrs 28, works for bupa doing something or other! - little eleanor, 4 months - eats, sleeps and dribbles a lot!).

have you been out to perth before? what areas are you thinking of settling in?

ps thats not my daughter in the picture! ha ha.

lee.

Guest dougie32

Hi

We went to oz in summer of 06 staying at Perth for a week with family friends, then went to Sydney for 3 weeks, we also travelled up to Brisbane in a winnebaygo (not sure of spelling) you know what I mean. We originally decided to live in Sydney but my uncle who has lived there for 25 years passed away suddenly. So we decided on Perth as my husbands sister is now moving out there with her hubby hopefully in June. There are six of us Myself Joanne 38, schoolteacher for my sins, James hubby (jack of all trades), Lance 18, Andrew 8, Olivia 18 months and a new arrival at xmas . I think we will be moving south of Perth, looked on the map not sure about Rockingham! or is that too far down, would like a new property to rent at first. There's so much to think about! cheers joe

Guest Curlysoo

Hi Joe ..I am from the Wirral so just across the water from you ... but have lived down here in Chelmsford for nearly 3 years now, we are off to Sydney in a matter of weeks now.

Hope all goes smoothly for you ..and welcome to PIO :yes:

Guest leeob77

we are just waiting on either selling house or even thinking of renting it out. we stayed up in the hills last time we went (kalamunda). then travelled to sydney, melbourne, brisbane, surfers paradise and finally palm cove near cairns. we are going over at christmas to look around other areas around perth as we were only there for a short stay last time we visited.

Hi Dougie

We too are from Liverpool, living in Aintree. Not sure yet where we are heading to in Oz, (depends where OH can get a job), its early days for us but hope to be out there in the next 12-18 months.

Let me know which area you live, maybe can have a chat in chat room.

Speak soon.

Debbie

xx

Guest dougie32
Hi Dougie

We too are from Liverpool, living in Aintree. Not sure yet where we are heading to in Oz, (depends where OH can get a job), its early days for us but hope to be out there in the next 12-18 months.

Let me know which area you live, maybe can have a chat in chat room.

Speak soon.

Debbie

xx

Hi Debbie

I'm from the Allerton area of Liverpool by Calderstones park. What work is your hubby looking for? Do you have any little ones? let me know when you are going in the chat room cheers joe

Archived