187 TRT AFTER 457 why is taking long to result please help

singg

I have applied in 187 TRT in June 2017 . It’s 16 month over now . Immigration site says it’s take 14 to 16 month wait to respond but it’s still same status as it is RECEIVED. Don’t know what’s going on too much tension can any one let me know why it’s taking long and what can be result. Occupation is restaurant manager .

Because you are in the restaurant manager queue and will be processed after all the others. The fact it still says received means a CO has not even looked at it yet. Honestly just keep waiting stop worrying. It will be processed however noone can tell you when. 

Because you are in the restaurant manager queue and will be processed after all the others. The fact it still says received means a CO has not even looked at it yet. Honestly just keep waiting stop worrying. It will be processed however noone can tell you when. 

I think so . Have to wait more . Thx for your help [emoji1303][emoji1303]

• 6 months later...

Bro I got nomination refused in this month . Immigration said the financial is not strong . But there is still profit in business and sales were also good . But can’t argue now . Going to withdraw my file before they refuse mine file . My opinion to u made any B plan for u also .