187 Rsms visa adding patner name in application.

reetgill

Unfortunately it is not possible.  You have to add your partner into your 457 before you can apply 187 together with her. However if your 187 has been submitted already, you cannot add her into 187 after that. And you can only sponser her via partner visa once your 187 visa is granted.

3 hours ago, Aron said:

Unfortunately it is not possible.  You have to add your partner into your 457 before you can apply 187 together with her. However if your 187 has been submitted already, you cannot add her into 187 after that. And you can only sponser her via partner visa once your 187 visa is granted.

This information is wrong, you can add your partner when the 187 is not granted yet, same with when you don't have children and now you do, you can also add your kids in 187. 

Use form 1023 to change your status from "single" to "married" then add your partner along with the evidences of the relationship.

Edited by ring3018
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ring3018 said:

This information is wrong, you can add your partner when the 187 is not granted yet, same with when you don't have children and now you do, you can also add your kids in 187. 

Use form 1023 to change your status from "single" to "married" then add your partner along with the evidences of the relationship.

Hi Ring, where did you get the information? I was in the same situation and I asked the same question to my migration agent, an experienced one.  He checked and told me that I cannot add my partner once I have submitted my 186.  I am on 186 TRT though. Not sure if that applies to 186/187 direct entrance.

Edited by Aron

3 hours ago, Aron said:

Hi Ring, where did you get the information? I was in the same situation and I asked the same question to my migration agent, an experienced one.  He checked and told me that I cannot add my partner once I have submitted my 186.  I am on 186 TRT though. Not sure if that applies to 186/187 direct entrance.

Your migration agent may want you to pay another extra partner visa fee if you lodge with them in the future because they're lying.

You can either: - add your partner now in your 186 TRT and pay another extra $1xxx

or

- sponsor your partner with a visa costs $7000 may take up to 4 years to get PR granted which is long, unnecessary and costly.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/forms/documents/1436.pdf

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/Forms/Documents/1022.pdf

Check these forms

And this

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/lega/lega/form/immi-faqs/i-have-lodged-my-visa-application-but-i-need-to-add-a-family-member-how-do-i-update-my-application

Edited by ring3018

15 hours ago, ring3018 said:

Your migration agent may want you to pay another extra partner visa fee if you lodge with them in the future because they're lying.

You can either: - add your partner now in your 186 TRT and pay another extra $1xxx

or

- sponsor your partner with a visa costs $7000 may take up to 4 years to get PR granted which is long, unnecessary and costly.

Check these forms

And this

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/lega/lega/form/immi-faqs/i-have-lodged-my-visa-application-but-i-need-to-add-a-family-member-how-do-i-update-my-application

Thanks for the information.
The one who gave me the answers is a manager in a not small agency with 30 employees and with a good reputation. He is a migration lawyer as well as a migration agent. If he is wrong, I would rather believe it is a careless instead of on purpose.
Meanwhile, when I asked the questions, he said he had to check it first and a few days back he came to me with the answers so he spent time on that.
To be honest, I don't know what should I believe now, and how can I verify all this.

3 hours ago, Aron said:

The one who gave me the answers is a manager in a not small agency with 30 employees and with a good reputation. He is a migration lawyer as well as a migration agent. If he is wrong, I would rather believe it is a careless instead of on purpose.
Meanwhile, when I asked the questions, he said he had to check it first and a few days back he came to me with the answers so he spent time on that.
To be honest, I don't know what should I believe now, and how can I verify all this.

You should ask him where did he get all the information that 186 undecided TRT application can’t add partner when the application is still undecided?

I get mine from my migration agent and the homes affair itself from the link posted above. Even the best migration agent can make mistakes.

I’m not sure about your circumstances. Maybe you’re not married to your partner yet? Is there any way to prove you’re in a de facto relationship for 1 year? 

Edited by ring3018
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ring3018 said:

You should ask him where did he get all the information that 186 undecided TRT application can’t add partner when the application is still undecided?

I get mine from my migration agent and the homes affair itself from the link posted above. Even the best migration agent can make mistakes.

I’m not sure about your circumstances. Maybe you’re not married to your partner yet? Is there any way to prove you’re in a de facto relationship for 1 year? 

My agent just submitted my nomination and VISA application for 186 TRT early this month. I am in a relationship with my girlfriend for two years with a lot of proof. I asked my MA if we get married at the end of this year can I include her in my VISA application? He said no.

I have one question:

for 186/187, before applying for VISA, a step is to apply for nomination.

One should first apply for nomination and include his/her partner in that nomination as well if they want to apply VISA together.

So if the guy did not include partner  in the nomination,  how could he skip the nomination stage and include partner directly into a lodged 186/187 if his/her partner was not nominated together?

38 minutes ago, Aron said:

My agent just submitted my nomination and VISA application for 186 TRT early this month. I am in a relationship with my girlfriend for two years with a lot of proof. I asked my MA if we get married at the end of this year can I include her in my VISA application? He said no.

I have one question:

One should first apply for nomination and include his/her partner in that nomination as well if they want to apply VISA together.

So if the guy did not include partner  in the nomination,  how could he skip the nomination stage and include partner directly into a lodged 186/187 if his/her partner was not nominated together?

The nomination part is between your employer and you because the employer nominated you not your partner. It doesn't concern about your partner, the partner's name is in visa only.

On 11/09/2018 at 14:22, Aron said:

Hi Aron, 

I have added my wife into my RSMS application recently, after nomination approval. and now I can see two applicants into my immi account i and my wife and she got bridging visa as well. 

so definitely your agent gave you wrong information intentionally or unintentionally. 

18 hours ago, Deza said:

Hi Aron, 

I have added my wife into my RSMS application recently, after nomination approval. and now I can see two applicants into my immi account i and my wife and she got bridging visa as well. 

so definitely your agent gave you wrong information intentionally or unintentionally. 

Hi Deza, you were on TRT or direct entry?  

On 11/09/2018 at 23:08, Aron said:

I have one question:

One of my company's employees has a 186 TRT application in process and she recently gave birth.  Our migration agent advised that the baby first needs to be added to her existing 457 visa and only once the 457 has been granted, can the baby be added to the 186 application.  I assume the same would be the situation for your (to be) wife.

2 hours ago, MaggieMay24 said:

One of my company's employees has a 186 TRT application in process and she recently gave birth.  Our migration agent advised that the baby first needs to be added to her existing 457 visa and only once the 457 has been granted, can the baby be added to the 186 application.  I assume the same would be the situation for your (to be) wife.

Hi Maggie,  My agent also told me that I had to first include my wife (if we get married) into my 457 before we can apply 186 TRT together.

Thanks for the info.

• 3 months later...
On 11/09/2018 at 01:15, ring3018 said:

or

Check these forms

And this

Hi you give this form but this form is not for the wife and the child.

1436 form is only for the other applicant

i will send you the proof

4C7AD484-6450-452B-BA2C-A865FF7DE023.png