Partner visa - Long term relationship?

Maximoo1991

Hi,

My partner and I have been in relationship since 14 February 2015, and we lodged our partner visa in march 2018. That's 3 years, 3 weeks.

From what I understand from the screenshot, it's 3 years before you lodge the application, then visa 100 will grant immediately after visa 309 (gotten last week).

How can I prove this?

long term.PNG

3 hours ago, Maximoo1991 said:

Hi,

My partner and I have been in relationship since 14 February 2015, and we lodged our partner visa in march 2018. That's 3 years, 3 weeks.

From what I understand from the screenshot, it's 3 years before you lodge the application, then visa 100 will grant immediately after visa 309 (gotten last week).

How can I prove this?

long term.PNG

It all depends on what evidence you provided with your application, and whether the case officer deems this adequate enough to prove you're in a genuine, committed relationship. I've seen occasions where they have granted this without issue after three years, and other cases where they've granted the 309 only as they have t been satisfied by the evidence presented. There's no automatic assumption that the 100 will automatically be granted.