Rams monination refused

Kala singh

rcb approved dec 2016

nomination applied Jan 2017

nomination refused aug 2018

reason so called popular on Facebook BAJWA MIGRATION spend all time making videos and did not attached all the required documents in the application and the case officer refused the nomination without asking for any documents. Bloody hell I don't know when these agents going to understand how important it is for us. Please make sure your agent has attached all documents and do not trust any agents.

• Sad 2

11 hours ago, Kala singh said:

rcb approved dec 2016

reason so called popular on Facebook BAJWA MIGRATION spend all time making videos and did not attached all the required documents in the application and the case officer refused the nomination without asking for any documents. Bloody hell I don't know when these agents going to understand how important it is for us. Please make sure your agent has attached all documents and do not trust any agents.

Sorry to hear..please share ur occupation..did u applied nomination nd visa together or only nomination 

11 hours ago, Kala singh said:

rcb approved dec 2016

Which documents that they forgot to upload do you know?

3 hours ago, Kala singh said:

Yes visa and nomination loged together and genuine need documents were insufficient.

My nomination also refused bcoz employer shut the business in may..nd we did know coz we r offshore..MA said he also don't know..if MA lodged the file of Nomination how Come he was nt aware that business is shut down

23 minutes ago, Dhillon7 said:

My nomination also refused bcoz employer shut the business in may..nd we did know coz we r offshore..MA said he also don't know..if MA lodged the file of Nomination how Come he was nt aware that business is shut down

If the business didn't tell the agent, how would he know?  it's not his job to go checking with every business every week to make sure they're still operating. 

• 2 weeks later...
rcb approved dec 2016

He done the same thing with me