Form 80 Travel

Hello,

I'm currently filling in the dreaded Form 80. Under the International travel/movement section, do you have to include time spent in Australia? (As it says countries outside Austraia) Also does it automatically assume you would be in the country of your residence/citizenship? (So in my case it would be the UK) The wording is a touch confusing but I'm guessing I don't need to include every year/visit/time spent in the UK.

Any help would be good

Cheers

On 17/08/2018 at 23:02, Sam Boardman said:

Hello,

I'm currently filling in the dreaded Form 80. Under the International travel/movement section, do you have to include time spent in Australia? (As it says countries outside Austraia) Also does it automatically assume you would be in the country of your residence/citizenship? (So in my case it would be the UK) The wording is a touch confusing but I'm guessing I don't need to include every year/visit/time spent in the UK.

Any help would be good

Cheers

I'm also struggling with this, for example I have put any travel I have gone on for Holidays, although I'm unsure if I have to then put my return back to my usual country of residence (U.K).

For example, can I just write:

05/09/2015-15/09/2015 Holiday to Greece
10/10/2016 -22/10/2016 Holiday to France

or do I need to write

05/09/2015-15/09/2015 Holiday to Greece
15/09/2015-10/10/2016 Return from Holiday to my Home U.K
10/10/2016 -22/10/2016 Holiday to France