Guidance information - Partner Visa 309-100 Offshore

Hello All.

I've started the very basics of the online application for a partner visa for myself (309-100), from the UK.

I can't find anything to really help with what documents and evidence we actually have to submit for the question section (see my attached pic)? How do you know what to submit, what form it should be, do you have to use special forms, who to ask etc etc? 

I'm considering now going through a migration agent as I can't see any guidance on what they want!

Thanks

Picture1.png

18 minutes ago, moominfillyjonk said:

Hello All.

I've started the very basics of the online application for a partner visa for myself (309-100), from the UK.

I can't find anything to really help with what documents and evidence we actually have to submit for the question section (see my attached pic)? How do you know what to submit, what form it should be, do you have to use special forms, who to ask etc etc? 

I'm considering now going through a migration agent as I can't see any guidance on what they want!

Thanks

Picture1.png

Once you submit the application, you'll be given access to a screen where you can upload documents. There's a limit of 60 per person so be mindful and maybe upload composite PDFs. 

The evidence can include bank statements and utility bills showing shared finances; car, home and life insurance policies in both names; bills and official correspondence showing same address; mortgage/rent statements; marriage certificate if applicable; statements from you both explaining the nature of your relationship; wills; witness statements confirming your relationship as genuine; evidence of social aspects like photographs of you together, joint invites, joint club memberships etc.  And all the above needs to demonstrate the longevity of your relationship, so don't just include info for last year if you've been together more. There are Statutory Declaration forms you can use for witness statements, and also a Form 80 you'll need to complete. Your own statements can be typed or written on blank A4.  Think that covers it.

Edited by Beffers

13 minutes ago, moominfillyjonk said:

Thanks Beffers. So in these boxes, would I just write a short paragraph outlining the answers to the questions? Or does it need to be more detailed, or refer to each piece of evidence that I will submit for each question? Thanks.

I provided a synopsis in each online question and alluded to further evidence in supporting documentation and that seemed to suffice. 

Thanks again Beffers. For the submission of evidence forms, does the website provide links and information where to find such things as stat dec forms and this form 80 for example? Because you can't click through to look at the next pages etc I'm finding it hard to understand what needs to be provided - just can't really believe there is no guidance forms for filling it out like they have for passport applications etc!

Thanks

21 hours ago, moominfillyjonk said:

Thanks again Beffers. For the submission of evidence forms, does the website provide links and information where to find such things as stat dec forms and this form 80 for example? Because you can't click through to look at the next pages etc I'm finding it hard to understand what needs to be provided - just can't really believe there is no guidance forms for filling it out like they have for passport applications etc!

Thanks

I'm sure I just googled the Form 80 and found it. It's all on the Immi website but on obscure pages from what I remember.