489 cook Northern Inland

Ar2016

On 08/08/2018 at 01:13, Mr and Mrs Holmesy said:

I received an invite for Northern Inland within a week (although my agent said to expect a wait of up to 8 weeks). This was on 26th June- just before the points increase on 1st July....I only had 60 points so I made it just in time!

That’s very lucky .. 

How does that work out?
There minimum points for a 189 visa was 60. They increased this to 65. So instead some people who have 60 points are now going for the 489 so they get the additional 10 points given by the state. Without the additional points they are stuck.
  • Like 1

I want to apply for invitation as a cook at northern Inland.But requirement is 2.5 yrs experience in Australia and  5 yrs offshore both including western cuisine skill. I have 3 yrs experience in Australia but don't have western cuisine skill experience .  someone please tell me can I apply at northern inland .but confused about western cuisine skill.thanks

On 07/08/2018 at 18:29, Ar2016 said:

SMP application for Cook to Northern Inland NSW is applied on 1-08-2018. My point is just 65 what is the chances of getting invitation? Is anyone doing for cook

Hi, is there any progress so far?

I am thinking to submit my application there as a Cook. What you reckon are the chances of getting any job over there?

Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...