Transfer Company

Lee29

Hi guys please i need some advice.

my visa was granted mid of august 2026 and start working and getting pay on  full time tax on 5 september 2016 with first company till end of november then my cafe was sold to another new company, after that i wasn't getting pay at all because waiting for my nomination..
on 12th of february my new nomination is approved and then on 12th february i start getting pay from new company.
so how is it going?

when i would be eligible to apply 186 TRT.

please some advise. :))

5 minutes ago, Lee29 said:

my visa was granted mid of august 2016 and start working and getting pay on  full time tax on 5 september 2016 with first company till end of november then my cafe was sold to another new company, after that i wasn't getting pay at all because waiting for my nomination..
on 12th of february my new nomination is approved and then on 12th february i start getting pay from new company.
so how is it going?

15 minutes ago, Lee29 said:

If you apply through TRT stream 

I think you have to work 2 years full time with the new employer then only you will be eligible for 186 

its just my assumption ask any MA for better solutionsz

I didnt change my job even my working place still the same .

My MA said it will count as the business remain the same as same as the structure too . But still My MA didn’t tell me when im going to apply.. way too confused at the moment. ?

Please help.

1 hour ago, Lee29 said:

I didnt change my job even my working place still the same .

My MA said it will count as the business remain the same as same as the structure too . But still My MA didn’t tell me when im going to apply.. way too confused at the moment. ?

Please help.

If the ABN Number changes that’s it you work for same ABN for 2 years 

36 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

Your 457 is granted > Working for 2 years > Apply for 186 TRT

The immigration counts from the date your visa is granted not the date you work with the company.

Thanks wrong mate 

you have to work for company for 2 years 

what if You started the work 3 months after the grant of visa ?

2 hours ago, Siddu said:

Thanks wrong mate 

you have to work for company for 2 years 

what if You started the work 3 months after the grant of visa ?

There's a condition for 457 (not sure about new 482) you have to start work within 6 months. They count from the date you start working with the employer (after the visa is granted).

So what's wrong?

What i mean is the immigration counts from the date your visa is granted > start working with employers for 2 years (within 6 months) > count from the date you're actually start working with the employer (receive the payslips, group certificate etc as the proof) > 186 TRT

Edited by ring3018

12 hours ago, Lee29 said:

my visa was granted mid of august 2026 and start working and getting pay on  full time tax on 5 september 2016 with first company till end of november then my cafe was sold to another new company, after that i wasn't getting pay at all because waiting for my nomination..
so how is it going?

Much of the advice being given on this thread is terrible and plain wrong. You would be best advised to discuss with your Migration Agents.

11 hours ago, ring3018 said:

There's a condition for 457 (not sure about new 482) you have to start work within 6 months. They count from the date you start working with the employer (after the visa is granted).

So what's wrong?

What i mean is the immigration counts from the date your visa is granted > start working with employers for 2 years (within 6 months) > count from the date you're actually start working with the employer (receive the payslips, group certificate etc as the proof) > 186 TRT

Wrong !

after the visa granted, when you commence your work, that is your first day of 2 years. I mean first pay slip period regardless the day your visa was granted.

2 hours ago, KazBaker said:

Wrong !

after the visa granted, when you commence your work, that is your first day of 2 years. I mean first pay slip period regardless the day your visa was granted.

Well I did say count from the date you're actually start working with the employer, that's basically the same thing you said