Changing Sponsor - 457 - pr (Trt?) - STSOL

Raz434

HI,

again mixed signals from agents.

1 agent said its possible but another didn't.

457 - residential care officer granted Nov 2016. 

Grandfathered. TRT is meant to be a pathway to me?

However, an agent is saying I can transfer sponsor but no longer attain PR as the job is on the STSOL.

I have been offered better working conditions, and my original sponsor does not wish to nominate for PR until Nov 2019. So I would be adding time to my nomination for PR.

How long does a transfer take? And can I still attain PR after 2 years of working with my new sponsor or must I stick it out?

On 14/07/2018 at 22:11, Raz434 said:

again mixed signals from agents.

1 agent said its possible but another didn't.

Any Registered Migration Agent should be able to give you a definitive answer once they have all the facts about your case.

457 - residential care officer granted Nov 2016. 

Grandfathered. TRT is meant to be a pathway to me?

However, an agent is saying I can transfer sponsor but no longer attain PR as the job is on the STSOL.

DE is not possible. TRT may be possible in the future, however, it will depend on a number of factors including age.

I have been offered better working conditions, and my original sponsor does not wish to nominate for PR until Nov 2019. So I would be adding time to my nomination for PR.

How long does a transfer take? And can I still attain PR after 2 years of working with my new sponsor or must I stick it out?

As this is a very important decision, you may want to consider a paid professional assessment so your can get a definitive answer in writing.

4 hours ago, Raul Senise said:

Any Registered Migration Agent should be able to give you a definitive answer once they have all the facts about your case.

DE is not possible. TRT may be possible in the future, however, it will depend on a number of factors including age.

As this is a very important decision, you may want to consider a paid professional assessment so your can get a definitive answer in writing.

Thanks Raul.

I know I cant go DE 186.

TRT maybe be possible? How so? I'm 28, have a degree, english  3years work ex, positive skill assessment.