Victoria 190 visa INVITATION

On 02/02/2019 at 09:23, Anvita.b said:

@Skhush Victoria changed rules in september 2018, regarding nomination process.

for non ICT profession, the new process is to file for nomination and then wait for Victoria to grant you the nomination and then file the EOI (within 4 months of getting the nomination). But if you have already filed EOI, you will get nomination and Invite together. its on the Victoria website. https://liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au/migrate/skilled-migration-visas/skilled-nominated-visa-subclass-190

I received my Victoria invitation exactly 4 months after filing for nomination. also, for my profession people with 70 points received invite after 2 months, i had 65 points.

So, you might get an invite soon now, depending on your points.

Thanks for the details, may I know what occupation you applied? 

I applied for ICT Project Manager so new process is not applicable to me I assume. my points at the time of submission in Oct 18 were 70 points and in Nov-18 my points increased to 75 due to experience. now I am concern which month to consider and count 4 months. if I count Nov 18 then 4 months is in Mar and I am wishing I get the 190 before 9th March.

On 08/02/2019 at 00:03, Skhush said:

Thanks for the details, may I know what occupation you applied? 

I applied for ICT Project Manager so new process is not applicable to me I assume. my points at the time of submission in Oct 18 were 70 points and in Nov-18 my points increased to 75 due to experience. now I am concern which month to consider and count 4 months. if I count Nov 18 then 4 months is in Mar and I am wishing I get the 190 before 9th March.

I applied for Pastry cook, and highest points in this profession are 70. I am guessing its not the same for ICT project Manager. 

Anyway sit tight, the invite should come any day now!!!

On 09/02/2019 at 07:42, Anvita.b said:

I applied for Pastry cook, and highest points in this profession are 70. I am guessing its not the same for ICT project Manager. 

Anyway sit tight, the invite should come any day now!!!

Thanks hoping to get invite soon 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

@Anvita.b  Hi, congrats you had received your invitation and hope you will get your visa grant soon. I'm same with you applied as pastry cook. Where did you saw that the highest points are 70 in our occupation!? Is that including 5points from ss!?  

I have 65+5, currently working full time in Vic for 5.5years, and already lodged EOI and vic nomination. 

Hi friends ,

I have bachelor degree in Business Administration and I have my own music education school for 4 years. I guess I can not get positive skill assessment for education Manager NEC. Because my degree about BA.

Can I get positive skill assessment for any occupation by the help of my Bachelor degree ? Without experience ?

Which occupations are suitable for Business Administration?

Thanks for your time

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/02/2019 at 19:44, Anvita.b said:

@YanzL 70 points is a guess as everyone i have talked to in this profession, never heard higher points.

Thank you so much for your information. I just got my invitation today and its just took exactly 6weeks after I lodged the state nomination and EOI.Cheers 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 02/02/2019 at 03:53, Anvita.b said:

@Skhush Victoria changed rules in september 2018, regarding nomination process.

for non ICT profession, the new process is to file for nomination and then wait for Victoria to grant you the nomination and then file the EOI (within 4 months of getting the nomination). But if you have already filed EOI, you will get nomination and Invite together. its on the Victoria website. https://liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au/migrate/skilled-migration-visas/skilled-nominated-visa-subclass-190

I received my Victoria invitation exactly 4 months after filing for nomination. also, for my profession people with 70 points received invite after 2 months, i had 65 points.

So, you might get an invite soon now, depending on your points.

Hi, how are you doing in the process? Interested as husband has 65 points in ICT waiting for invitation to apply but until I saw your post we were not feeling very hopeful....

Hello

I want to know that TRA point system is important when we apply EOI 190 or we can show our pay slip amd work exp. Because we are waiting for points last 5 month and CO req new documents that we already submitted. We don't know when they will update our points.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have given EOI for 189 ( software engineer ) with 70 points and 190 ( Victoria) with 75 points in June 2019. I will turn 33 years in nov 2019. Any chance of getting invitation before November? 

Anybody else here applied in June 2019?