Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Jellica

High Points for 489/190 - South Australia

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, SALMATABBU said:

Can you please let me know from which Email ID CO contacts? Is it not shown on Immi account??

Salma...

Ill let you know ...as my case is handled by my agent...i dont have any info now...but in an hr or so i will be having everything in my hands...then i will let u know...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gurpreet ghotra said:

Salma...

Ill let you know ...as my case is handled by my agent...i dont have any info now...but in an hr or so i will be having everything in my hands...then i will let u know...

Thank you dear😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Read in one of group. It's not mine.

"Full Name: Anita Jalan
Nationality: India
ANZSCO Code: 212212
Occupation: Book or Script Editor
Visa: 190
Status: Visa Granted
Points (including State Sponsorship): 80
English: Superior (8 bands)
Skilled Experience: 5+ years
Applied From: Offshore
Special Conditions: High Points
Date Applied for Sponsorship to SA: Aug 16, 2018
Time Applied for Sponsorship to SA: 12:03 pm
EOI Date of Effect: Oct 22, 2018
State Decision Date: Nov 01, 2018
State Decision in Weeks: 11 weeks 0 days
VISA Lodgement Date: Nov 19, 2018
VISA Grant Date: May 13, 2019
VISA Grant in Days: 5 months 24 days 
CO Team: Adelaide
Any CO Contact?: No
Employment Verification: No
Total Duration: 8 months 27 days "

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/04/2019 at 16:23, Gurpreet ghotra said:

Dont u want to get direct grant !!!!

Y so worried about case officer...?😾

If ur paperwork is up to the mark ...dont wish for case officer buddy...

In case co contact is there ...one receives a mail and also it appears on immi account that further documents are needed...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gurinder kaur said:

 

Hi friends,

Today CO contacted me for evidence of my spouse's functional English.I am so frustrated as we thought we have uploaded every document.But I don't no how we missed that one.But we already mentioned his PTE score ID in form 80.If I would upload the same, might  visa be granted today.Anyhow fingers crossed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gurinder kaur said:

Hi friends,

Today CO contacted me for evidence of my spouse's functional English.I am so frustrated as we thought we have uploaded every document.But I don't no how we missed that one.But we already mentioned his PTE score ID in form 80.If I would upload the same, might  visa be granted today.Anyhow fingers crossed.

Just make sure you also send your score through PTE website, i know couple of people who got CO contact just for that


Citizenship Applied - 21/05/20, Application - Received , Council - Randwick

VetAssess Applied - 10/06/18, Positive Skill Assessment -  15/10/18 EOI NSW  190 - 23/10/18, Invitation -  15/11/18, Nomination Applied - 19/11/18,   Nomination Approved- 20/11/18, Visa Lodged - 27/11/18, Health exam - 19/12/18, Grant - 21/05/19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, garrychandi said:

Just make sure you also send your score through PTE website, i know couple of people who got CO contact just for that

Yes,we sent through PTE website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any guesses  till when I can expect my grant . I have sent document just after the request of CO.I applied on 22nd November.

Edited by gurinder kaur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gurinder kaur said:

Any guesses  till when I can expect my grant . I have sent document just after the request of CO.

Any time from now until 3 or more months. I sent my forms back on the same day as contact too. It's been over a month and nothing yet. You are also a 190 applicant right?

 


29/12/17 AHPRA logged,  31/01/2018 AHPRA asked for more docs,  20/02/2018 AHPRA rec'd docs, 27/02/2018 AHPRA extension app'd, 12/03/2018 Reg in principle, 29/03/2018 AHPRA Full Registration, 29/03/2018 Anmac Modified Skills lodged,   15/05/2018 ANMAC Mod skills Assessment +ve,  Aug. 2018 PTE-A (L:85 R:90 S:90 W:90),  South Australia State 190 Sponsorship Applied 08/09/2018, State Sponsorship Approved 08/11/2018, Lodged 190 visa 16/11/2018.  CO Contact for form 47a for migrating adult child, and non-migrating non-dependent adult children  9th April, 2019.    Grant 4th June 2019!!!! Job Offer Aug 2019, Flying to Oz October 2nd 2019✈️🇦🇺🌞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jenki75 said:

Any time from now until 3 or more months. I sent my forms back on the same day as contact too. It's been over a month and nothing yet. You are also a 190 applicant right?

 

Yeah Jenki I am 190 , Registered nurse nec .Oh my God so long wait.

Edited by gurinder kaur
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/05/2019 at 23:31, Gurpreet ghotra said:

Guys my agent just told me that i got 2 co contacts...which he totally denied when i last contacted him...today he said ...as u take tention very easily i didnt tell u...i min how can he do this...

But still even with 2 co contacts its a gud bargain ...i got visa in 5 and half months...

Hi Gurpreet,

Could u tell me please,for whatyou got two CO contacts?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gurinder kaur said:

Hi Gurpreet,

Could u tell me please,for whatyou got two CO contacts?

Thanks

I only know about one which was for my ielts results again...even though i have uploaded it at the time of visa lodgement...

Most of the co contacts are for functional english these days...pte's contact cases have become somewhat more complicated now a days..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gurpreet ghotra said:

I only know about one which was for my ielts results again...even though i have uploaded it at the time of visa lodgement...

Most of the co contacts are for functional english these days...pte's contact cases have become somewhat more complicated now a days..

Thanks dear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gurpreet ghotra said:

I only know about one which was for my ielts results again...even though i have uploaded it at the time of visa lodgement...

Most of the co contacts are for functional english these days...pte's contact cases have become somewhat more complicated now a days..

How much time you got to validate your visa?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, gurinder kaur said:

How much time you got to validate your visa?

Hi gurinder...

My initial entry date is 1 november...

We r going on 4th july..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Gurpreet ghotra said:

Hi gurinder...

My initial entry date is 1 november...

We r going on 4th july..

Good luck dear happy for you.So you submitted your PCC or Medicals in November right?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, got my direct grant today after 175 days. Hang in there, they are picking up pace now

  • Like 3
  • Congratulations 4

Citizenship Applied - 21/05/20, Application - Received , Council - Randwick

VetAssess Applied - 10/06/18, Positive Skill Assessment -  15/10/18 EOI NSW  190 - 23/10/18, Invitation -  15/11/18, Nomination Applied - 19/11/18,   Nomination Approved- 20/11/18, Visa Lodged - 27/11/18, Health exam - 19/12/18, Grant - 21/05/19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, garrychandi said:

Hey guys, got my direct grant today after 175 days. Hang in there, they are picking up pace now

Wow heartiest congratulations 👏👏👏All the best for your future endeavours.

Keep praying for us as well😊

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, garrychandi said:

Hey guys, got my direct grant today after 175 days. Hang in there, they are picking up pace now

Congratulations, Yours is 190?On wgich date you lodged?Very happy news.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, garrychandi said:

Hey guys, got my direct grant today after 175 days. Hang in there, they are picking up pace now

Congrats bro...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Renault said:

Congrats@garrychandi !

 

19 hours ago, SALMATABBU said:

Wow heartiest congratulations 👏👏👏All the best for your future endeavours.

Keep praying for us as well😊

 

13 hours ago, Gurpreet ghotra said:

Congrats bro...

 

13 hours ago, Gurpreet ghotra said:

Congrats bro...

Thanks very much all, I lodged my application on 27th November

  • Like 1

Citizenship Applied - 21/05/20, Application - Received , Council - Randwick

VetAssess Applied - 10/06/18, Positive Skill Assessment -  15/10/18 EOI NSW  190 - 23/10/18, Invitation -  15/11/18, Nomination Applied - 19/11/18,   Nomination Approved- 20/11/18, Visa Lodged - 27/11/18, Health exam - 19/12/18, Grant - 21/05/19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×