and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest David

British and South African TV

Guest David

Does anuone know how one could watch live British &/or South African TV?

David :roll:

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Guest Jo

Have not seen any SA TV shows but not looked for them. If you subscribe to Foxtel , you get UKTV which has lots of BBC/ITV shows. Eastenders (about 18months behind), Coronation Street, Footballers Wives, Parkinson and also lots of the daytime stuff like Trisha. Many other channels show UK made TV as they don't make that many programmes themselves. The Bill is shown on ABC. Sky News UK is available all day on digital. Hope this helps.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Iain1
        Hi 

Im from the UK  looking if anyone planning  to go australia on working holiday visa by late 2018 or early 2019. 

I am in two mind to go traveling solo plan it all myself or be with travel buddy, or go with them travel group for first couple of weeks, i am hoping  start regional work first so i could be eligible for 2nd WHV and give me more time to  travel spend time there. 
        Have couple of question too.
        1. where would be best season to go to find regional work, as i seen on many forums  from nov to jan busy period, where everyone looking for work also most expensive time for getting flights which i am trying not to go for.

2. Where would you recommend i should start off first, i was thinking to do western australia to do work.

3. Banking as i will be transferring money before go out there.  as well back and forwards to uk  while in australia which bank would anyone recommend so i not paying fortune on transaction fee on exchange rate. i have seen HSBC which i could open in Australia not pay any fees while transferring money back and forwards to uk will need to double check this.

Any tip or recommendation will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks