AITSL Processing time

Emily6789

No. Applied from r the visa but just waiting for DIBP to process and request remaining bits. I think we under estimated how long everything takes but as it’s all equally expensive it gives us time builds the funds as well. 

Have you submitted your application to A8tSL?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 23/06/2018 at 07:29, Jsmull87 said:

No. Applied from r the visa but just waiting for DIBP to process and request remaining bits. I think we under estimated how long everything takes but as it’s all equally expensive it gives us time builds the funds as well. 

How many points did you have ? All the best :)

• Like 1

On 23/06/2018 at 07:29, Jsmull87 said:

I havnt yet submitted it. So you got invited for 189 with 70 points?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Emily6789 said:

I havnt yet submitted it. So you got invited for 189 with 70 points?

Yeah we got an invite with 70 but waited around 5 months for it. 

Ask AITSL for a skilled employment statement when applying. It’s free if done at same time and easier to submit to DIBP at application stage. They collate all your  experience into a one page summary with their stamp on top. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 26/06/2018 at 23:43, Jsmull87 said:

Yeah we got an invite with 70 but waited around 5 months for it. 

Ask AITSL for a skilled employment statement when applying. It’s free if done at same time and easier to submit to DIBP at application stage. They collate all your  experience into a one page summary with their stamp on top. 

What documents should we submit as evidence for work experience?

Reference letters from school mainly. Needs to contain specific info though which is listed on AITSL website. Dates, hours worked per week, ages of children taught, duties (which will closely match those listed under the ANSCO code for your occupation but do it in your own words) etc on headed letter signed by a head or similar. Make it easy for yourself and write your own but give it to the school in an editable document so they can add to or remove anything they aren’t willing to support. As you know schools are under pressure so make it easy for them and they will likely respond.

Payslips help (1 per quarter) along with a tax summary from HMRC that you can ask for but these only cover 4/5 years. 

If I remember correctly there is a checklist as part of the application form of evidence that can be supplied for each criteria. 

• Like 1