190 eoi of nsw for cook

Prm

On 07/06/2018 at 19:43, Prm said:

Hi anyone can tell me how long need to wait for nsw eoi with 55+5 =60  occupation cook I submitted my eoi on 5th of June 

Hey we got same score and we applied for nsw too .. we applied on 1 June .. so worried for it .. I think they will not issue any invitation until July .. do let me know when things move at your side plz .. I will definitely tell u too .. thank u 

3 minutes ago, VERYSTORMY said:

NSW has stopped all invitations for the time being. It will make an announcement on invitations in the new financial year which is in two weeks time. Don't panic, it has done this previously 

Hi what u think they will send invitations on 60 points

• 2 weeks later...

Dear all,

I Lodged my EOI to NSW 190 visa on 09/Feb/2018. Occupation cook. Points 55+5 But now they raised the Minimum points to 65.  Now the only chance is 489 visa so I'm going to apply for it.  Anybody on the same situation as mine? Any idea which region in NSW has a better opportunity to get an invitation for 489 visas?   

13 hours ago, saravanakumar said:

Dear all,

I Lodged my EOI to NSW 190 visa on 09/Feb/2018. Occupation cook. Points 55+5 But now they raised the Minimum points to 65.  Now the only chance is 489 visa so I'm going to apply for it.  Anybody on the same situation as mine? Any idea which region in NSW has a better opportunity to get an invitation for 489 visas?   

Try Orana .. they will grant u easy as there is no special requirements for Orana state 

• Like 1

Dear all!

I lodged 489 EOI and Orana nomination on 13/July/2018 for Occupation position. Points: 55+10. Any idea how long they will take to approve my nomination? Can I apply for SA 489 nomination as well? Is there any problem if I submitted multiple EOI and nomination? 

Please advice

Thank u all!