Investor Visa Subclass 188b

7 hours ago, 3together said:

Most applications, more than 90% are from China+HK+Iran. China+HK are processed in HK immi center. Usually, you will not meet them in this forum. All others are processed in Adelaite. So 2 different queues. 

I mean my application was nominated by WA state. But my application is processing in Adelaide center. 

Hi All

Since we are all under Corona restrictions and waiting for our 188. I came across this very interesting article worth a read if you have not read it. 

App. Backlog Nears 20,000 for Australia’s Business Innovation & Investment Visa. Date 14 October 2019.

https://www.imidaily.com/asia-pacific/app-backlog-nears-20000-for-australias-business-innovation-investment-visa/

4 hours ago, Manrug said:

Hi All

Since we are all under Corona restrictions and waiting for our 188. I came across this very interesting article worth a read if you have not read it. 

App. Backlog Nears 20,000 for Australia’s Business Innovation & Investment Visa. Date 14 October 2019.

https://www.imidaily.com/asia-pacific/app-backlog-nears-20000-for-australias-business-innovation-investment-visa/

Yep, we had this on page 5 in discussion. I still think this could be the reason why everything is on hold somehow. They reached the sealing for 2019/20. In this case, we need to wait till July 2020 for news. 

But does anybody know were to find information on number of business visas granted till now? They publish numbers so skilled migration, so there might be numbers for business as well. 

3 hours ago, Jay. said:

I did with the application but there want it again

So they ask you to do a new medical and police record? Usually they are valid only 12 month and might be extended to 15 or so. That is what I read before somewere. This could be the reason they ask again. 

On 24/04/2020 at 04:32, Lotusmimile said:

I mean my application was nominated by WA state. But my application is processing in Adelaide center. 

Yes. There are only 2 processing center. HongKong and Adelaite. in HK are all from China, HK and I think some other asian countries. All others are processed in Adelaite. 

• Like 1

Any other request from immigration except medical & pcc

This is the second time doing the medical and police check also there ask for a statement how I manage my business and where the one point five is coming from . Once I send all these in 28 days then after I meet the requirements then another 70 days to put money in I think another 4 months for the visa