What I miss about about Aus.

Bod

Fresh local produce. Like avocardos bananas, and Whicha me grub

Fairy wrens(most probley the most beutiful bird I've seen)

Wild life

Qld winter

Beutiful beaches

Bigger Houses

Being able to park within 500 yards of my house

Camping

I'm sure there is more but can't think of any.

Guest earlswood

Wild life

Qld winter

Beutiful beaches

Bigger Houses

Camping

Nor can I :twitcy:

Guest Scardycat

I'm confused:wideeyed: Did I read a thread that said you couldnt wait to get back to UK?

or was that someone else. If you are back in UK, how long you been here? How are you finding it. Sorry if I seem a bit blonde but don't manage to keep up with all the threads

Regards

Cat

I'm confused:wideeyed: Did I read a thread that said you couldnt wait to get back to UK?

or was that someone else. If you are back in UK, how long you been here? How are you finding it. Sorry if I seem a bit blonde but don't manage to keep up with all the threads

Regards

Cat

Hello Cat

I'm just joining in the pleasantry's that going on at the moment. Aus has a lot of good things and I'll always have a soft spot for it. After all I spent over 2 years of my life there.

But happy to be home and can't see me going back.

John

Guest pudley

Wild life

Qld winter

Beutiful beaches

Bigger Houses

Camping

I am still here but hoping praying that I can go back home to UK soon but I know I will miss........going bush,cocktails down at sydney harbour,the rocks markets.manly ferry and my firends x

I am still here but hoping praying that I can go back home to UK soon but I know I will miss........going bush,cocktails down at sydney harbour,the rocks markets.manly ferry and my firends x

I know I loved Sydney when I lived there in the 90's But there is nothing like home.

Guest barab

Unfortunately i'm still here also,when i go, hopefully soon,i may miss....emm......ehh.....em......Pies,the beach....(strugling)..Thats it.:unsure:

Unfortunately i'm still here also,when i go, hopefully soon,i may miss....emm......ehh.....em......Pies,the beach....(strugling)..Thats it.:unsure:

Hello Barb

I did what it said on the flag. Good on em. Yes I forgot pies and a decent Latte from wild bean or Mc Cafe. Don't have thm hear.

Guest barab
Hello Barb

I did what it said on the flag. Good on em. Yes I forgot pies and a decent Latte from wild bean or Mc Cafe. Don't have thm hear.

Hi mate,

Your one of the lucky ones,i will follow soon hopefully.

I'm tired of these car stickers and t-shirts reminding me what is number 1 on my to do list..maybe the Aussies do have a sense of humour.:skeptical:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zambezi15

When you decided to move back to the UK did you have as much trouble selling your property as we are having here in the UK in trying to sell ours to move to Australia. Looks like renting it out is going to be the only option for a lot of us.

When you decided to move back to the UK did you have as much trouble selling your property as we are having here in the UK in trying to sell ours to move to Australia. Looks like renting it out is going to be the only option for a lot of us.

We never sold but wished we had

Guest zambezi15

Never sold in aus..or in UK.

Usually when we move Countries we sell..so I am not keen on renting out but with this market..there seems to be no option

Archived