current NT 190/489 Nomination Time

I got my NT nomination granted in 3 days. I did spend a lot of time and effort into my application especially my letter of commitment. I helped me out a lot though as i have previously lived in Darwin for 18 months. Also it completely depends on your occupation and the current need for it. 190 nominations are quite rare for the NT

Good Day Sir,

I read the articles and saw that you were able to get the NT state sponsorship, i am also planning to do the same and require your kind guidance and advice to how to approch to get the letter of commitment written so tat able to win there hearts and get the sponsorship. i have applied for 489 . Kindly revert with all posible help my email is kohlikaran@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...

Some reason I also can't find the samples on Google anymore... Just lots of advertisements for people to write them for you at a cost. You just need to sell yourself as to why you want to live there and convince them it's the only place in Australia you want to live and why. Include research you've done into the lifestyle, weather, job market, hobbies etc. Prove you want to live there long term and you will be able to find work easily.

For the nomination application it has to be the occupation your skills assessment certificate is for. It's also mandatory that you either already have a job offer or employment prospects as they don't want to bring in migrants you will be unemployable

10 minutes ago, farmer82 said:

THANKS CAN YOU TOO LOOK FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN BE VERY EFFECTIVE AND DESCRIPTIVE FOR A LETTER OF COMMITMENT IN CASE YOU KNOW SOME ONE WHO DOES HELP AND GET PAID TOO AT A MINIMAL CHARGE.

Can you please turn off your caps lock key, its the equivalent of shouting!

You shouldn't be paying someone to write this for you. NT want to know why you want to live there, they want your own views and thoughts, not those of some random stranger. 

• Like 1

Can you please turn off your caps lock key, its the equivalent of shouting!
You shouldn't be paying someone to write this for you. NT want to know why you want to live there, they want your own views and thoughts, not those of some random stranger. 
Agreed mate.