What if I applied 187 but the company is not pay my and other people's super?

Dorina

Hi , 

We applied for 187 in 12/2017 (salon manager) but I just realised that the company is not paying my super and other people's super as well. I am worried because it may be affect the decision and the worst if the company will be in liquidation and that's why they don't want to pay the super... From now as I see I will have more than 1 year until the decision.... it's ridiculous long...

49 minutes ago, Dorina said:

Hi , 

We applied for 187 in 12/2017 (salon manager) but I just realised that the company is not paying my super and other people's super as well. I am worried because it may be affect the decision and the worst if the company will be in liquidation and that's why they don't want to pay the super... From now as I see I will have more than 1 year until the decision.... it's ridiculous long...

Hi Dorina, 

They must pay your superannuation because it's illegal don't do it and plus, like you said, maybe can effect your application!!

Talk with your boss and ask them to pay it!! 

good luck ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 24/04/2018 at 21:02, Dorina said:

Hi , 

Company should need to pay your super. Other employees super is not important as yours is very much important.

Super is 9.5% of your wages.

5 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Company should need to pay your super. Other employees super is not important as yours is very much important.

Super is 9.5% of your wages.

Everyone's super is equally important - why should one person be more entitled to it than the next?

Its a legal requirement for the employer to pay it. 

• Haha 1