MRT Hearing details

Sri0814

Hi,

Am Sri,new to this site.I got my 186  business nomination refusal in december 2016 and my solicitor filed a case in MRT.Very soon i am going to get my hearing date.Am just worried to know how the hearing should be done in MRT,what they are going ask while process and what are the documents i need to bring with me.May i know anyone attended for MRT hearing and give some idea.

Thank you

8 hours ago, Sri0814 said:

Hi,

Am Sri,new to this site.I got my 186  business nomination refusal in december 2016 and my solicitor filed a case in MRT.Very soon i am going to get my hearing date.Am just worried to know how the hearing should be done in MRT,what they are going ask while process and what are the documents i need to bring with me.May i know anyone attended for MRT hearing and give some idea.

Thank you

Aren't those questions that your agent should be answering?

• Like 1

On 4/7/2018 at 20:08, Nemesis said:

Aren't those questions that your agent should be answering?

Hello Nemesis,

My agent get all the Documents and told me to wait for the hearing,but i dont know any thing about the hearing in Australia.

thank you

Hello Harry87,
 they refusal my 186 because of training,my company doesn't pay for training benchmark A or B.
thank you  

Then it’s your MA fault he should have told your employer to pay the training benchmark before applying nomination

Pls suggest me I applied for 186 cause of my MA they refused my nomination because he didn’t attached the receipt of training bench mark fee. They refuse it without asked anything.but we gave him all documents.

Just for training receipt or any other reason too?

Just for training receipt. Working as a cook 186 and my employer paid all training benchmarks fees from very beginning day of his restaurant start.but my MA didn’t attached any receipt with the flies. At that time my case officer gives this reason.

Edited by Jimmie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...