Hotel manager

SR012

• 2 weeks later...

hi SR012 and Inicolson,
have u heard any one got PR under trt restaurant manager?
I'm thinking I will do skill assessment and attache with my papers. my MA told me to do it. I applied for 186 trt though. she told me this will make ur file strong. what do u think guys?

• 2 months later...

You need to have an Approved Managers Card to work in a licensed premises without the licensee needing to be working. 

If you are selling alcohol you need an RSA and Approved Managers to be able to work alone. 

You will be refused without it as this licence is needed where alcohol is being served or sold

• Like 1

Did u submit all those when you were applying for 457 ,as I only have an RSA and the liquor license is on my boss name ..I don’t have any approved managers card because I am managing a motel and also a restaurant attached to it ..

I applied for my approved manager before I went on my 457 as it was a requirement from my MA 

If you are managing an establishment with the sale and consumption of alcohol and the liceneee is not in the premises working while you are, YOU need an approved managers 

if you are applying for a manager PR then I would recommend you get it now as immigration will want to know that you have a licence to work there 

• 4 weeks later...