ant111

Here’s my signature. Hope it encourages some and consoles others. Just don’t expect anything soon visa wise but look forward to a great life in Oz and try to be be patiemt.

Btw anyone else been waiting over 16-17 weeks for Centrelink interview. Please share your Centrelink waiting times . It will be helpful to all in same position. A problem shared etc

Edited by ant111

Nice. But alas its taking up a lot of space. We generally ask people not to space them out like that and to keep them to a few lines of text. Could you shrink it down, backspace the gaps a bit please :)

You can put some of that info on one line, and use the upright bar (I forget what it's called) to separate them, like this:

143 App ack 6/2/15   |   Email for PCs inc Aus. Form 80, Medical 9/11/17  |   Medical 17/11/17 All ok  |  AOS app 20/11/17. Waiting |  Form 80s, PCs emailed back 30/11/17 

In Australia on 600 visa, 6 mths into second 12mths.  Left UK 6/1/16 returned for 6 mths 18/2/17. Living on Mornington Peinsula Melbourne In nice apartment 5 mins from beach  |  doing 3 days/wk 19 mth old granddaughter care. Just had the best summer ever weather wise but being in limbo for so long house and visa wise has left me fed up and down!    Come on Centrelink??

See what I mean?

Edited by Marisawright