valid until Jan 7th 2010

congratulations on your visa!!!

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest annemarie and brian

hello just thought i would inquire how everyone was and to see if there was any

news on c/o or visa or to see if anything else was happening to paper appliccations.

annemarie

Guest bshootz

Hi we are still here, c/o 27.02.09, meds and pcc sent 27th march,so hopefully not much longer now???????????????

Beckyx

• 2 weeks later...

just bumping this thread has anyone had a visa granted on this thread anymore,

would be nice to know if everyone has a visa who posted on this thread.

thanks annemarie

Guest pokerface
just bumping this thread has anyone had a visa granted on this thread anymore,

would be nice to know if everyone has a visa who posted on this thread.

thanks annemarie

Hi Annemarie

We were paper based. Had our visa granted 3rd April 09. Visa is a 176 WA SS Bricklayer removed from CSL 16/3/09. Just need to sell the house now!!!:arghh:

Guest yankee

Our sponsor submitted everything today - paper based regional 457 Visa for WA. They have never done a sponsorship so they'll need to get approved first, obviously. But DIAC told our sponsor that they should simply submit everything together (our stuff as well), so we did that. My OH is the main application, Major grou 1 - Farm manager. The job is suppose to start (ideally) on September 1st. We'll see if that's gonna happen or not. *knock on wood*.

Hi Annemarie

We were paper based. Had our visa granted 3rd April 09. Visa is a 176 WA SS Bricklayer removed from CSL 16/3/09. Just need to sell the house now!!!:arghh:

CONGRATUALTIONS!!! on the visa i know how you feel about the house we have had our visa since 3rd march 09 and still haouse has not sold hopefully soon.

annemarie

Our sponsor submitted everything today - paper based regional 457 Visa for WA. They have never done a sponsorship so they'll need to get approved first, obviously. But DIAC told our sponsor that they should simply submit everything together (our stuff as well), so we did that. My OH is the main application, Major grou 1 - Farm manager. The job is suppose to start (ideally) on September 1st. We'll see if that's gonna happen or not. *knock on wood*.

i shall keep my fingers crossed for you that you will not have to wait to long and you will be living your dream to be in oz.

annemarie

p.s keep us updated.

• 1 year later...
Guest seban123

Hi All,

I got this thread from google search...

I am planning to apply for 176 paper based.

I want to send the minimum documents as part of the application. And once i get a reference number, i will send the rest of document by email.

Can anyone advise what are the minimum set of mandatory documents required for a paper based application.

Archived