Best chance for a visa?

Dorsetbrit

Hi I’ve been on before discussing my wife getting a points base visa for a general accountant, turns out to be very hard, after doing the English test she was 4 marks of 90% required for 20 points so she gets 10 points, she will do it again but at this stage she only has 65 and needs 75! She’s chartered and has a law degree but still a big hill to clime plus their not taking any accountants right now.

We are now looking at new avenues such as sponsorship but don’t know where to leave ok or how to go about starting also I am looking at trying on my skill as a landscape gardener and designer but I don’t have formal qualifications as I run the family business. I have 16 years experience and a very nice website but that’s your lot so I’m guessing my options are limited.

Any options or ideas would be great, we are desperate to go back and start a new chapter in our lives but getting their seems more and more difficult.

Thanks guys.