Statements

Leanne cooper

Hi guys,

I have read in the visa booklet that they require a written statement on the history of me and my partner. It appears that most of the things they want in this written statement has been covered in the online application. I just seem to be repeating myself. Is this ok? 

And also is the written statement not needed anymore, I’m a little confused. All of your help is greatly appreciated. 

Leanne 

13 hours ago, Leanne cooper said:

That’s great as I have just emailed over the blank 888 form for the guys to fill in. 

Don't forget the people filling them in need to get them witnessed before sending them back. 

Its all on the form iirc but it is important to ensure its filled in correctly. 

I got the 888's couriered back over when I did my application (this is going back a few years now btw). I think we asked 4 people to fill them in and submitted 2 or 3 (the ones that got to us first as they took a few weeks all up). By the time they had gotten them filled out, copies of their passports, witnessed etc it wasn't a quick job.