Form 40SP - Immiaccount

oliver27

Hey,

Submitted my application today for 309 visa. On my submitted application page it has a section for evidence for me, and evidence for my sponsor. I have uploaded all relationship evidence to my attachments and then some proof of ID etc. docs and history of relationship statement to sponsor’s attachments.

We then started a sponsorship application (form 40SP) on the same immiaccount. Is this right? I’ve read that a sponsor can do through applicant’s account, but no real guidance on how to exactly do this (e.g. do they mean I can upload a scanned 40SP or is the way I’ve done it right). I know the sponsor can also do through separate immiaccount and then link via the TRN, but we haven’t done this way. Just want to check I have done it right as don’t want to give a reason to delay :)

On a separate but related note, I noticed that form 40SP physical copy doesn’t ask for all the countries the sponsor has visited in last 10 years, but the online application does?

5 hours ago, vickyplum said:

I didn't think the 40SP asked for any of the countries visited, just where the sponsor has lived in the past 10 years. The 47SP (applicant) does ask for the countries visited. 

Yeah the physical copy of the 40SP doesn’t ask but then if you do it online through the immiaccount it does. Strange. It’s probably the most awkward question out of them all, especially when you live in Europe and travel to different countries regularly.

On 2/11/2018 at 20:20, oliver27 said:

Yeah the physical copy of the 40SP doesn’t ask but then if you do it online through the immiaccount it does. Strange. It’s probably the most awkward question out of them all, especially when you live in Europe and travel to different countries regularly.

I got most of my European travel details from the date stamp on photos!  That and diary entries etc.

2 hours ago, wrussell said:

Check it and you will find out.

I have checked it. It’s the character assessment form that needs to be completed if requested. Again, I’m not sure what you’re referencing it here in relation to?

Edited by oliver27