190 nsw nomination

KangaKit

So I've recently completed my application for NSW nomination for 190 visa. Now I know the wait for processing is around 12 weeks but just wondered if everyone that provides their proof gets an invite or whether anyone had been declined for NSW nomination after completing application form and providing proof and fee?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/02/2018 at 17:32, KangaKit said:

So I've recently completed my application for NSW nomination for 190 visa. Now I know the wait for processing is around 12 weeks but just wondered if everyone that provides their proof gets an invite or whether anyone had been declined for NSW nomination after completing application form and providing proof and fee?

Hi Can I ask when you got the invite after submitting an EOI? I’ve submitted an EOI total of 70 points (including the 5 points for a 190) and just wondering how long invites can be! And does it matter what profession?

On 26/02/2018 at 16:26, yogi said:

Hi Can I ask when you got the invite after submitting an EOI? I’ve submitted an EOI total of 70 points (including the 5 points for a 190) and just wondering how long invites can be! And does it matter what profession?

About the 5 weeks..not sure about how occupations affect it..I'm a midwife 

On 01/03/2018 at 07:44, KangaKit said:

About the 5 weeks..not sure about how occupations affect it..I'm a midwife 

Ah I’m a midwife too!

i received an invite this morning, but that’s not the invite for the visa it’s the invite for the nomination? How long from there was it until you applied for the actual visa? Thanks!

2 hours ago, yogi said:

Ah I’m a midwife too!

i received an invite this morning, but that’s not the invite for the visa it’s the invite for the nomination? How long from there was it until you applied for the actual visa? Thanks!

Still not received visa invite only nomination invite...normally takes about 12 weeks I believe