Dependent Child

Benjafield17

34 minutes ago, Benjafield17 said:

Not officially. I did via email, he gave me a brief guideline but only as much as i got off the website regarding wholly or substantially dependent then his prices for initial consultation. No one really seems to be able to describe the difference between wholly and substantially all the correspondences refer only to wholly so far

But an agent would look st the whole picture in detail and advise you. Of course you will have to pay them but if this is important then worth it. 

57 minutes ago, Benjafield17 said:

So what if she went back to college? Fulltime

Does she want to or are you trying to get round the system? Again I don't know if that would work. I'm quite sure they have seen that old chestnut tried many a time.  Pay an agent to get the answers you need.

1 hour ago, Benjafield17 said:

. No one really seems to be able to describe the difference between wholly and substantially all the correspondences refer only to wholly so far

More dependent on the sponsor for the basic necessities of life than on any othe parties.

A VERY Risky option but i know a lot of people who have done it (i was offered it myself but due to the risk i decided to wait and go down the partner route as that was a more secure option).

She could get a working holiday visa for 12 months, find work while she is over there and try to get sponsorship on a 457 to stay on. Like is said very risky and would defiantly NOT be a preferred option but it  is an option that I know can work out if the person involved wants it enough.