Self declaration for PCC

Raks

Hi everyone,

I have applied for GSM as Chef 489. After applying for my grant in September, my CO has asked for my PCC for my cruise ship work exp. I have exhausted all means but could not arrange it, I have provided though PCC for five years of Singapore and 3 years of my native country, but could not find any way to get for cruise work exp.

my query and concern is I have worked so hard and invested so much of time effort and money to reach to this very point. What will happen if I fail to arrange this PCC. Besides I have provided a self declaration form instead. Pls SOS

Regards....

Edited by Raks

46 minutes ago, Raks said:

Hi everyone,

I have applied for GSM as Chef 489. After applying for my grant in September, my CO has asked for my PCC for my cruise ship work exp. I have exhausted all means but could not arrange it, I have provided though PCC for five years of Singapore and 3 years of my native country, but could not find any way to get for cruise work exp.

my query and concern is I have worked so hard and invested so much of time effort and money to reach to this very point. What will happen if I fail to arrange this PCC. Besides I have provided a self declaration form instead. Pls SOS

Regards....

You go back to your CO and tell them that you are unable to get PCC for X country and Y country, and send them any proof that you have which showed you have attempted to get said PCC.

COs are aware of the problems with obtaining checks from certain countries. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you @Nemesisfor your reply it means a lot, I am getting into depression thinking about it. My problem is I am able to provide pcc for eight out of ten years... but for cruise ship exp which is 2009-2010 could Not arrange. Law says applicant must provide PCC for ship exp from the county it is registered or under the flag it sails. In my case that's italy. With all my efforts no luck.... besides I could not find a conclusive way or system I could follow to arrange an Italian PCC. There is no system in place. Everyone I asked for help provided me links to follow online but apart from a clear language barrier... the process I could not understanding. It's been how many months since we are stuck on this.... I know there is provision for PCC waiver for some middle eastern countries...... but does that apply to country outside of it also ????..... I have provided self declaration for Italian PCC for cruise ship exp ... would that be acceptable ?????

Police check

Italy

Italy
Street address

Ufficio del Casellario di Roma
Via Mario Amato, 13/15  
00136 Roma (RM)
ITALY

Telephone

0039/06 38704002 - 0039/06 38704009

Electronic contact

casellario.procura.roma@giustizia.it
PEC Casellario: casellario.procura.roma@giustiziacert.it

Website
https://www.giustizia.it/giustizia/it/mg_3_3_2.wp
Additional information

Relevant documents:

• 'General Penal Certificate' (Certificato Generale del Casellario Giudiziale)
  • 'Solicitor General’s Certificate of Pending Charges' (Certificato dei Carichi Pendenti della Procura).

Residents of Italy (citizens and non-citizens): Apply for both certificates, to the Criminal Records Office (Procura della Repubblica) in your place of residence, or in the Criminal Records Office in Rome - Casellario Giudiziale. The certificates can be obtained in person, or through an authorised person (relative, friend, or service agency in Italy).
Non-residents (citizens or non-citizens): Apply for both certificates, to the Criminal Records Office in Rome (Procura della Repubblica presso il Tribunale di Roma) at the address above. You can also apply through an authorised person (relative, friend, or service agency in Italy).
All applicants will need to provide: Application form (which is available on the Rome Appeal Court's website below), identity documents and, if necessary, a statement authorising a third party to apply for and/or receive the certificate on your behalf. Some local criminal records offices also have online lodgement procedures.
Visit the website above to verify and determine application checklists (including addresses and contact details) for all local offices in Italy. (Local information may differ.)

Instructions:

1. Visit the website.
  2. Scroll down to:
    MODULISTICA CASELLARIO PROCURA DELLA REPUBBLICA c/o IL TRIBUNALE DI ROMA
    MODELLO 3 (privati) rivisto
  3. From here, you can download the application form for both certificates (modello 3). Further instructions on how to fill in the form if you are outside of Italy are in Italian under 'modello nuovo richieste dall'estero' with French/ English/ Spanish translations.

Fee: Payable with 'marca da bollo' (revenue stamps).

• Thanks 1

@wrussell thank you for your time and consideration... but here if you follow the link and instructions it's little blurr... a lot of things lack clarity..... I have tried writing down to the mail address they don't respond..... and I don't know how to obtain the "marca da bollo" revenue stams to make payment.

1 hour ago, Raks said:

@wrussell thank you for your time and consideration... but here if you follow the link and instructions it's little blurr... a lot of things lack clarity..... I have tried writing down to the mail address they don't respond..... and I don't know how to obtain the "marca da bollo" revenue stams to make payment.

For the revenue stamp, try the Italian embassy nearest to where you are.

Thank you guys for your time and effort but here the problem is .. one I don't think the Italian revenue stamps are available at the Italian consulate.... but even if I do manage them smhow....if you follow the link provided by Wrusssell..... it is difficult to understand.... I have tried it already ..... like mentioned earlier my concern is .., just because I am not able to provide PCC for two out ten years .... will my CO will reject my application ..... the declaration I have provided with my email communication hold no importance at all .... I tried to be in touch with Italian consulate in my native country, mail ID provided on above mentioned address.... and many more....;((

You need to tell ur CO about this, he/she mite understand. 

Also, u shud talk to the italian embassy nearest to where u are now. They mite be able to help.

You also need a conduct letter from the ship's captain. Check the home affairs website for details about getting pcc. But u shud talk to ur CO, mayb they mite accept the self declaration. 

• Thanks 1

@shilr_nt we have written to my CO already..... I already tried to Saught help from Italian consulate in my native country  but they don't offer any help on said matter.....I work on the ship in 2009-2010 ... and I was hired through a recruitment agency.... getting help from employer is even more difficult considering it's been almost 10 years I stopped working for them and company has more than a dozen ship and every ship employs more than 1500 staff any given day :(((

59 minutes ago, shirl_nt said:

o.O well let's wait and see what ur CO says...hopefully they will have a solution that will work..all the best :)

59 minutes ago, shirl_nt said:

o.O well let's wait and see what ur CO says...hopefully they will have a solution that will work..all the best :)

Thank you so much I keep my ?How bout ur application status