eVisa - Required Docs

thekevjones

Hi everyone,

I completed my online eVisa application last night for a Skilled Independent 175.

TBH - I've been doing it on and off for the last week and came abruptly to the end having to enter my CC details (final stage), which was fine.

The issue came after when I had to upload all my scanned documents (as evidence) - passport, birth certs, references, qualifications....etc

I was missed a couple of docs so had to end the session at 1am this morning.

Today i've logged back on using my new TRN number, which shows my application as being recieved and status as 'being processed'. ALL good...

BUT how do I upload further (missing) documents to support my application? Is this possible and has anyone else had the same problem? Maybe they will request anything missing via email?

Also, what about the 2 required passport photo's - can you send scanned copies of them too?

Thanks in advance for any help!! :spinny:

Kev

Guest deebbzz

hi we had same problem so i phoned them aspc and they just told me to email the docs to them. you will find the email address on the email they sent you. we just scanned our pics

hope this helps.

That is weird, I tried a password (all numbers) and the site requested I use a password with a mix of letters and numbers.

Using Melissa's link my original (numerical) password gets me in.

Sound's like a web servlet bug to me! ;-)

Archived