Promoted after vetassess positive outcome

Mohammed786

Hello,

My query is with regards to the skilled Independent visa (subclass 189). I have received a positive outcome for my skill assessed as an internal auditor couple of months back.Now, I have been promoted to Senior Auditor.How do i proceed with lodging my EOI as i want to include all updated relevant information with regards to my skill
assessment?Will Updating my current position as senior auditor along with my previous positive skilled assessment outcome be enough to claim points?Will my promotion letter be enough to claim the points as senior auditor?

Thank you

im not 100% sure but your skill assesment would of been as a "internal auditor" I'm not sure there is a seperate skill assessment or number for "senior auditor". 

as the skill assessment would be for the profession regardless of rank within the main part of the assessment would be the years you have been in that profession. 

you have to submit a CV etc with your EOI so I assume your new role would be on that ? 

Could you briefly explain the usual supporting evidence?

Salary advice, a letter from yor employer and so on.

Do i have to reassess my skills again in order to claim points as a senior auditor?

No.  Provided your duties are substantially the same as they were, 'closely related' allyou do is claim the further work experience.