Nursery Nurse Qualification Australia

Christiegeorge1

Hey there, looking for some advice about moving to Australia next year! My whole family are looking to move for 5 years as my dad may be getting a new job out there! I am 21 and I’m a qualified nursery nurse, my qualification is called ‘IOA level 3 Diploma in early years and childcare’ 

I’m just looking to see if any body knows how I would go about getting my qualification recognised! I know where we would be moving to would be Sydney! Has anyone been in my position before or is a nursery nurse expat living in aus? 

Thanks,

Christie :)

Hi Christie,

I assume you will be included as part of your dad's visa application although there could be eligibility issues that a MARA agent will likely add.

If this is the case then you need to check with Acecqa to work in childcare. Perhaps check their approved qualifications list and filter for UK issued qualifications.

http://www.acecqa.gov.au/Qualifications.aspx

Edited by Jsmull87

If going on your fathers visa there would be the dependency issue I’d expect. Are you working or in education? 

I’d ensure you run your case past a reputable migration agent to ensure you are fully informed.