19 minutes ago, prvisa189 said:

Hello Everyone

I have put my file in 189 case my assessment point are 60  need to know the time for ITA please revert soon i am very upset 

Hi...I have the same amount of points. ..unfortunately the predictions are for after June 2018..good luck with your application though 

The time for an invitation will depend on your occupation, your points and the date your lodged your EOI.  If yours is a pro rata occupation, then 60 points will not be enough to get an invitation because there is too much competition with a high number of applicants with higher points.  If yours is not a pro rata occupation, then hopefully the wait isn't too much longer but it's difficult for anyone to predict but still there seems to be a high number of applicants with higher points so you may need to be patient.

11 hours ago, prvisa189 said:

I have done B.Sc IT in 2011 & I have 5 Years experience in software engineering 

For a software engineer, you will not get an invitation with 60 points.  People have been waiting 2 years with 60 points in that occupation and since an EOI is only valid for 2 years, they'd need to reapply and go back into the queue.  Unless you can increase your points or obtain a positive skills assessment in an occupation with a shorter queue, I don't see you having much luck with a visa.  Perhaps speak with a migration agent so they can give you an idea of what options you may have.

As MaggieMay said, you can’t really predict when you’ll get an invite. You can look at the monthly reports released by DIBP on invitations issued each month and the points needed to get an invitation. If you’re on 60/65 points in a highly contested field, then it’s probably worth looking at switching to a 190 visa to get the extra 5 points and/or trying to increase your points for English competency.