What is AQF-iii ???????

HKS

Dear sir

I have received assessment from TRA on 27.11.2017 which was negative. They said that my qualification is not Equal to AQF-iii. i have done 2 yeas trade certificate course in Refrigeration and air conditioning  with 1 year of apprenticeship training in India (total 3 years) . Can you please tell what is equal level of AQF- iii?

Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF)               U.K. Qualification Level (NVQ & GNVQ)

Certificate I

Certificate II                         NVQ 1/GNVQ Foundation

Certificate III                          NVQ 2/GNVQ Intermediate

Certificate IV

Graduate Certificate              Equivalent

Diploma                                 NVQ 3/Higher National Certificate

Advanced Diploma              NVQ 4/Higher National Diploma

Graduate Diploma                 NVQ 4

Bachelor Degree                    Equivalent

Masters Degree                    Equivalent

Doctoral Degree                    Equivalent

Dear sir

I have received assessment from TRA on 27.11.2017 which was negative. They said that my qualification is not Equal to AQF-iii. i have done 2 yeas trade certificate course in Refrigeration and air conditioning  with 1 year of apprenticeship training in India (total 3 years) . Can you please tell what is equal level of AQF- iii?

How much experience do you have?

Any particular qualification's AQF equivalency varies from country to country. For example, in the UK, an NVQ 3 or SVQ 3, or Advanced City & Guilds is considered equivalent to an AQF 3. NVQ 2s on the other hand are unlikely to be accepted, although not impossible. Anything below that then no chance.

You are better off looking at an AQF assessment from an RPL provider.

Regards,

Richard

Edited by Richard Gregan

• 7 months later...
On 08/12/2017 at 10:48, Richard Gregan said:

Any particular qualification's AQF equivalency varies from country to country. For example, in the UK, an NVQ 3 or SVQ 3, or Advanced City & Guilds is considered equivalent to an AQF 3. NVQ 2s on the other hand are unlikely to be accepted, although not impossible. Anything below that then no chance.

You are better off looking at an AQF assessment from an RPL provider.

Regards,

Richard

@Richard Greganare you able to confirm a Level 3 Qualification on the EQF is comparable to an AQF 3? 

Am I able to have my UK qualifications assessed by an RPL Provider outside of Vetassess for example?