What visa?

Christine25

34 minutes ago, VERYSTORMY said:

It is all about the visa and what visa you can qualify for / are thinking about. 

Pare you thinking about just a short term thing such as a working holiday visa? Or a longer or permanant visa?

If you can tell us:

qge

Occupation

Qualifactions:

experience:

Age 28

qualifications: BTEC National Diploma in Animal Management 

level2 communications and key skills

Level 2 in sustainable development 

Experience: 10 years working with animals

thank you for your response, I would like a longer permanent visa, but if that's not possible the working holiday one would have to suffice and at least I would have an experience! 

I don't think you qualify for anything other than a working holiday visa. This would allow you to live and work in Oz for 12 months. Though you can only work for any one employer for a max of six months. 

If you undertake three months of specified work in a regional area you may be able to qualify for a second 12 month visa. 

You could get a WHV for the first 12 months and see if you can get sponsored for the 457/TSS visa, its only temporary but could be upto 2 years. IIRC Animal attendant is on the short term list if these dont apply

Excludes positions related to animal husbandry, including but not limited to positions that involve caring for livestock on a farm.

• Thanks 1

They are not needed for any of the above visas as they are temporary visas.. Not sure if you qualify for a PR visa, so before booking the tests maybe speak with a Migration Agent for a initial consultation for some professional advice. I dont want to give you any incorrect info, as a lot of rules and visa have changed recently. 

• Thanks 1

Its worth checking with a migration agent to see what your options are.  When I first started down this path I went to an immigration fair where I was able to book a FOC appointment with an agent for an initial consultation and they let me know what my options were.

• Thanks 1