Brisbane Meet

Guest Gaffa

Guest Gaffa

Hi - I've moved to Brisbane a week or so ago from Warwick, UK - and today was my first day in my new job. I'm 36 and work in the videogame industry. My wife joins me at the end of this month. I have rented a place in the suburb of Morningside.

Anyway if anyone wants to meet up over here then add to thread and we can work when and where:)

Guest BrisbaneReturners

hi, we're in wishart so not far from you guys.. hubby is irish and i'm expat but have lived here a very very long time.. we both lived here for a long time but moved to ireland 4 years ago.. just returned so know exactly what it's like.. been back 6 weeks now.. have family here (all hubby's family are in ireland).. happy to meet for a bbq any time.. hubby is a painter but has to go away to bridsville to supervise a painting crew (agh!) for 3 weeks so we won't be available to meet for at least a month but after that we'd be happy to catch up and chat...i'm online all the time. i've lived in brisbane for about 20 years on and off so have lots of advice if you want to ask anything..

Archived