vetassess first class welder technical test

pregz

Hi there,I live in south Africa I am currently undergoing my my skills assessment with vetassess, I am at the second stage of the skills assessment and Abit nervous due to the fact that I have to undergo a technical test, can anybodyhelp with the questions asked in regard with this test at the technical interview ?your response will be appreciated. 

Hi Everyone.

can someone tell me how 28 days count for response??

from same day when you receive letter or from next day??

As this letter was sent to you by email, you are taken to have received it at the end of the day
it was transmitted. 

Thanks for your help in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Jazz ,thank you for the update,i have already went for the test and It was hectic,I did receive my results on the web and I am Successful, do you
know what the process is next?

Now you can apply for 189/190 if you have ielts score ready..
Post that you will be getting invite..
Once you get invite then you have to upload all required documents
Then wait till the time CO assigned to your case.
In case of any further requirements of documents he will contact you else grant you visa.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 24/11/2017 at 19:20, Richard Gregan said:

Result letter and AQF will be sent out to you or your agent (if you have one). You can then use the skills result when you come to submit your Expression of Interest at the visa stage.

Regards,

Richard

On 24/11/2017 at 16:26, pregz said:

Hi Jazz ,thank you for the update,i have already went for the test and It was hectic,I did receive my results on the web and I am Successful, do you

know what the process is next?

hello can you let me if a newbie in welding can pass the test after 6 months course in welding with practice ?

The vetassess test for first class welder is in 2 parts

-1st part you have your qualifications assessed which you will need an apprenticeship and NVQ3, also lots work references, payslips etc. 

-2nd part is the technical interview (you need to pass stage 1 first) so if you don’t have the relevant qualifications 

So just doing a 6 month welding course will not be enough for you to pass the first part, never mind the second.