IELTS - academic or general training?

sammy11480

If you have undergone at least 4 years of university education in one of the AITSL approved countries, then you don't need IELTS for skills, but you may need it for the visa application as you'll want the points, as well as to meet state requirements. In this case, it's the General IELTS test you would need.

Regards,

Richard

If you have undergone at least 4 years of university education in one of the AITSL approved countries, then you don't need IELTS for skills, but you may need it for the visa application as you'll want the points, as well as to meet state requirements. In this case, it's the General IELTS test you would need.

Regards,
Richard

Hi Richard

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I have the university years- it’s just so that I can demonstrate High points.

Thanks again.
Sam

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 01/11/2017 at 01:41, Richard Gregan said:

Regards,

Richard

Hi Richard, 

Do you know that if I have a diploma of early childhood and care and 3 years Bachelor of Education of Early Childhood Teaching . And both Certificate are got in Australia, do I still need to provide ielts score 7788 to process the skill assessment ?? Thanks ton 🙏🙏