VETASSESS

KPG

Hello,

At present my application is being reviewed by VETASSESS, I applied for priority screening to speed up the process because if my age factor.

Now my question is, the other day I received a call from VETASSESS and was told that it was an assessment call, all we managed to do was a formal introduction and before the assessment could begin the call dropped off and I did not receive a call again. Will this have an impact on my application or process time?

Thank you.

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi @KPG isn't that annoying it always seems to happen to me on the most important calls. Do you not have a number to call them back? Personally I would be chasing it if I could.

Hi [mention=266220]KPG[/mention] isn't that annoying it always seems to happen to me on the most important calls. Do you not have a number to call them back? Personally I would be chasing it if I could.

Thank you Pom Queen. Unfortunately don't have their number as the call came from a Private Number

You need to email them quoting your reference number and explain what happened. I wouldn't just leave it as things are, or give them a call.
Regards,
Richard

Thanks a lot Richard, I requested my agent to do exactly that and it did work. There was no way I could have called them as their number did not show up.

Archived