Work Experience before B.sc Degree is counted?

egilgamesh

Hi everyone,

Hopefully you have a nice day,

I need your expert guidance. I am from Iraq. Can you please point me in the right direction.

I am planing to go for Assessment under System Analyst. 

I started my career since 2005 as System Analyst till 2012 with different companies as part time while I study in bachelor in ICT in part time as well,

after I graduate at 2012 I start full time work experience till now in same occupation as System analyst and Data engineer,

so please my question is 

Is ASC will count my work experience before graduated or not?

I looking for your guidance and comments please

Thanks

The ACS  count relavant, profesional work experience whenever completed for skills assessment purposes.

You will not be able to count for migration points work experience completed before the date the ACS deems you to be fully qualified .

Edited by wrussell

I had this situation.

Normally there is a period of time after your degree (2 years for me I think) where they don't count it normally as skilled occupation. However, because I had 2 years of skilled work prior to my degree, they said I was fully qualified from the granting of my degree.

So although I didn't get the prior work authorized as skilled, I still gained some benefit from it!