Redcliife people?

mr luvpants

Guys I am going to be really, really cheeky and ask a big, big favour!

We are coming to Brisbane on the 15th October for a week. My In laws are coming with us and my MIL definitely wants to follow us to oz and my FIL definitely doesn't want to! But they have decided to come with us on our reccie to have a look so it needs to be right so that we can convince him.

We have found a lovely apartment on the beach but have come across a problem. We don't land till 1950 and by the time we have got out of the airport, got the hire car and drove to Redcliffe it is going to be midnightish.The agent has no facilities for collecting keys that late at night.

I am asking if anyone can be a little darling and pick the keys up for us during the day and we come and pick them up from your home??? I know it is really cheeky but in return we can bring whatever food items that you are missing from the uk.

Unless someone has a better idea?

JOHN

Bumping your thread back up for you, as I am sure there are some people on here that live in Redcliffe that can help you out.

Good luck

p.s. they have the best fish n chips shop in Australia at Redcliffe :yes:

Guest gothicqueen

I can see people fighting over picking your keys up in return for marmite, cadburys chocolate and walkers crisps....... LOL

Looks like you wont be bringing any clothes with you on your trip just a suitcase full of goodies!

Guest cantwait

Hi John

Can't help but I'm bumping you up in case some kind soul will do it for you.

Can you ask the agents to leave the keys at a 24 hour convenience store? This is what our agents did last year when we went and didn't arrive until 11.30pm.

Good luck

Karen

Guest kdal

Bumping you back up

I do have a cousin that lives around this area, but dont really keep in touch with him as he has no email or any communication apart from letter lol I could give his address and maybe the agents could drop the keys to him? Upto you let me know

Panic over! I have just been in contact with another EA and they sent me this:

We have a restaurant beside our office that is open late but may not be open until midnight. The best thing we can do is leave the keys in the letterbox at the property.

So our money will go else where!

thanks anyway.

JOHN

Archived