187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, ACT June 2017 said:

Please is there any one waiting since November 1st 2018 for visa after Nomination approval without any request for more documents or information? Does it usually take so long after nomination for visa file to be opened?

does your status says "further assessment"? 

22 minutes ago, Davide said:

It’s everything random and nonsense my medical were asked on May 2018 until now nothing happened!

When did you apply? Have you got your nomination approved? Did immigration ask you for medical? What is your immi account status?

3 hours ago, ACT June 2017 said:

Status says "received"

if your case officer starting to look at your application, the status should be changed from "received" to "initial assessment" OR "further assessment". I guess your application has not allocated to the case officer yet? but also that doesnt make sense because your allocated case officer approve your nomination... 

if your case officer starting to look at your application, the status should be changed from "received" to "initial assessment" OR "further assessment". I guess your application has not allocated to the case officer yet? but also that doesnt make sense because your allocated case officer approve your nomination... 
Thanks for the info I just wanted to know how long does it take approximately from initial assessment to further assessment ?

Anybody waiting here from March 2017. Occupation is cook, working here as a head cook. Turnover 1.2 million, only 1 sponsor (myself). working staff 4 ( 2 Australian citizens - 2 visa holders ). Business is 100 years old, current owner operating since 2006. 

thanks

7 hours ago, kyle said:

Thank you Kyle. I really don't understand why the visa file is still not allocated since nomination approval on 1st November. Is it usually the same CO for both Nomination and Visa?

50 minutes ago, ACT June 2017 said:

Thank you Kyle. I really don't understand why the visa file is still not allocated since nomination approval on 1st November. Is it usually the same CO for both Nomination and Visa?

Can any one answer pls ?

How much time will it takes after Rcb to approved nomination???

I ve been silent reader too!!! And this page help me to go through my situation. I ve lodged visa on 31 jan 18, nominations git approved on 10th November, following days status changed to initial to further assessment asked new contracts, evidence if occupation since then no news. As other people i am also stressed because hope it ll be finalised with in 28 days but this waiting is more traumatic then it was before. Hope my story help others too. Good luck to all🙏🙏🙏

• Congratulations 1

Hi Guys. Got my golden email yesterday.. Applied im May2017 as Restaurant manager. Nomination was approved in last week of September 2018 and they asked for AFP, Indian PC,medical and relationship evidence with my partner and also his Ielts. Docs were submitted on October 8 and we got PR yesterday. Finally all my prayers have been answered.. I had been a silent follower of this forum since last year and it had given me a lot of hope throughout this journey.. May everyone get their visas very soon. Thanks 

• Congratulations 3

11 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:
11 hours ago, kyle said:

Thanks for the info I just wanted to know how long does it take approximately from initial assessment to further assessment ?

if your allocated CO opens your application and decide to ask you for more documents, they change your status to "initial assessment" while they waiting for you to submit those extra documents, (mostly health exam, and police checks). When you upload those documents, then status changes to "further assessment" which means the application now ready to be looked at again.

i see people approved within a month after submit their extra documents, (further assessment to finalized) but you know there is no answer for the processing time.. 

3 hours ago, ACT June 2017 said:

the asnwer is No.

CO who approved your Nomination,

CO who opens your application and asked you to submit more documents(if any) 

after you submit more documents, the

CO who opens again and asess your application further,    All three of them are different Case Officers.  I don t understand why they work like that, but thats what it is... 

2 hours ago, Deegee said:

Hi Guys. Got my golden email yesterday.. Applied im May2017 as Restaurant manager. Nomination was approved in last week of September 2018 and they asked for AFP, Indian PC,medical and relationship evidence with my partner and also his Ielts. Docs were submitted on October 8 and we got PR yesterday. Finally all my prayers have been answered.. I had been a silent follower of this forum since last year and it had given me a lot of hope throughout this journey.. May everyone get their visas very soon. Thanks 

Congrats Deegee. So happy for you. Beautiful christmas gift.

• Congratulations 1